• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

• Entei

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Raikou

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Suicune

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • All of them

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • None of them

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

The legendary beasts! Or dogs or cats or whatever you prefer to call them. These three Pokemon were roaming throughout Johto in Gold and Silver, and then in Crystal, Suicune became stationary while the other two continued to wander. So which one of these is your favorite and why?

I personally like all three and can't really pick a favorite! I love their design as well. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Entei! Which is actually pretty surprising considering I don't like many Fire types at all xD But yeah, Entei's design is absolutely amazing, it's such a proud and impressive Pokémon I adore it <3 I'm not a huge fan of Suicune or Raikou (I don't really see what's special about them plus their designs don't look great imo), but Entei looks amazing and has an awesome background, plus it seems strong enough to qualify as a legendary :3

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Suicune hands down. The Pokemon is just beautiful. Lol I ain't tryin to sound homo or nothing but it's design is just beautiful. I've always liked Suicune from the start but Intei is cool as well. Don't really care for Raikou that much tho.

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
    Years
  • Entei is badass, but suicune is badass-er :3 (if there is such a word) Suicune's moveset is just AMAZING, and I like his entire design. I'm a fire-pokemon edged player, but if I had to pick between Entei and Suicune (Raikou is out of the question, tbh, I totally hate his design), Suicune hands down. :3

Years
  • They're all pretty badass in my honest opinion. Nowadays I like Entei the most, but in the days of GSC I'm not sure his moveset would have suited me too much. Raikou was pretty decent in battle with Spark and so on, and Suicune could've been pretty useful sometimes with Surf and whatnot. I don't know really, it's hard to decide. I guess Entei comes first, then Suicune and Raikou tie. :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I opted for 'them all' based on the simple fact that I think they're all fantastic Pokemon. If I had to choose a favourite, I'd definitely choose Raiko based on its superior design.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • My favourite is Suicune. I prefer the water-type, and I prefer its design better. Moreover, I love the plot about it in the manga, and the 4th movie where it's notably featured. So, yeah, Suicune. (but I really like Entei and Raikou nevertheless)

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Suicune is my favorite, and I love my fire types but its just something about Suicune. Its so elegant :o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Suicune. It has been the only legendary that I've had on my team (not including White for plot purposes) though Raikou would have to be a very close second.

Stodd

Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • trick question, aha!! none have unbelievable stats, they tend to be close to equal to ordinary pokemon of similar types. go with articuno!! trade away!

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • Not a fan of them, but I'd say that Suicune is my favorite out of them. I remember the time (possibly ~10 years ago) when I saw a guy playing Pokemon and he encountered Suicune. I like, completed the whole game and never saw Suicune. I was like "Whosthatwhosthatwhosthatwhosthat." After he explained to me, I triggered the flag for it, but I never caught it. Until I played SoulSilver, but I he's easy to catch there.

Red99

World Champion
    Years
  • Suicune was always my favorite out of the trio, mainly because it had it's own game. Also, I liked all of the water/ice Legendaries at the time.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Suicune got my vote because I generally consider myself a water type person. It also has the best design in my opinion, is blue, is speculated to be a revived Vaporeon and is the only one I didn't actually have to search for roaming in Crystal.

Years
  • I love all three of these guys! But I'm going with Raikou, I just like his design the best!

Back