• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter here to be in my Pkmn Anime Fanfiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    I'm not sure if this either belongs in the Fanfiction slot, but I'm making a fanfiction for fanfiction.net, and I want YOU to be the main characters! I need heroes that you have made up for the anime. None that are for the game, and you'll see why in the list of what you need:

Name:
    Pokemon Path*(TRAINER, TAMER, PHOTOGRAPHER etc):
    Your Specialty Type(WATER, ROCK, GROUND etc):
    Town you live in(PETALBURG, CERULION((sp?)), WHIRL ISLANDS etc):
    Pokemon in your party(NO LEGENDARIES etc):
    Race(CAUCASION, AFRICAN, ASIAN etc):
    Personality:
    *I can only have one path per character, since I'm choosing Pokemon Breeding, no one can choose that also. Except for trainers, there can be 3. There's also photographers, artist, <insert pkmn type> Know-it-all, Day-Care Member, or your own custom Pokemon Path.

Cool, if this belongs somewhere else, feel free to put it there.
    I'm hoping on getting 9 people on board.
    In return for those who help me, you will get as many gifts as are there reviews in the first month.

Thanks for the response!

PokemonMaster

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
    Name: Keishou Motou
    Poke'Mon Path: Trainer
    My Specialty Type: Pyschic
    Town I Live In: Ever Grande City
    PKMN In Party: Alakazam, Sableye, Hypno, Xatu, Gengar, and Espeon.
    Race: American
    Personality: I get mad when I lose, I like winning, but don't brag when I do. My Poke'Mon are my best friends and I wouldn't let anything happen to them.

PM me when your Fan Fiction is done!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    This seems like a really cheesy idea...wouldent it be better to come up with your own ideas?

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Nah, this time around I'm trying something new, and incorporating other people's characters make it funner for me!
    Waitasecond, do you think my idea is cheesy, or what your were about to say?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ill join

Name: Stevo
    Pokemon Path: Master
    My Speciality: All types
    Town i live in: Good old Pallet Town
    Pokemon in Party: Blaziken, Alakazam, Pidgeot, Mightyena, Gyarados, Golem.
    Race: English
    Personality: I like winning but i never get over confident and i am always calm and collected and up for a challenge. My Pokemon are my buddies and i always keep in contact with my parents.

PM me when its done ok

Pokemon_Veteran

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Ok, there were 9 slots open (counting myself 10 characters)
    So now there's 7 slots left.
    I've come up with a 'basic outline' on what this story is going to be about:
    Celebbi, Mew, and Jirachi formed an alliance of some sort, and, being the naive youngster Legendary Pokemon they are, they decide to cause some fun chaos.
    Mewtwo, who's supposed to watch over Mew, decides to take it on itself to fix the mess that the 3 made.
    Now, the next part is like Pokemon the Movie #1, so bear with me:
    He sends messages to 3 pokemon trainers,(1 of those trainers is Keishou Motou) a pokemon master(Stevo), 1 pokemon breeder(Me) and 5 more people that are yet to be named until you enter with your Pokemon Title.
    These Pokemon trainers/masters/breeders/etc are to travel from Kanto(Mew) to Johto(Celebbi) and then to Hoenn(Jirachi). The three trainers are to choose which Pokemon they wish to challenge (I choose which Pokemon the trainers challenge base on their answers) and defeat them in battle. The 7 other Pokemon titles are to use their knowledge in their area to aide these trainers on their mission to defeat these 3 Pokemon.
    ---------
    Example: Susie the Pokemon Photographer is to find the pokemon because of her quick eye with the camera, unless they're out in the open destroying stuff.
    Johnny the Pokemon Researcher studies who these Pokemon are, and to figure out what their weaknesess are.
    --------
    Makes sense?
    ----FAQ
    -Why doesn't Mewtwo defeat Mew, Jirachi, and Celebii itself?
    Because, Mewtwo may be powerful, but there's only one of him, the 3 could gang up on him and overpower him easily.
    -How could 'such and such Pokemon Title' help the Trainers defeat the 3 Pokemon?
    Because they CAN, and I'LL MAKE THEM!
    -Why are you using other people's characters, why don't you make up your own?
    Because for some reason, I wanted to add a twist, and try something new in my writing, and that is to incorporate other people's character's into the story!
    -I think your story sucks!!!111LOLZERZS ROTFL!!!1!!!..><?
    Tell me why and I'll be glad, as long as I have constructed critisizim I'll be very happy because then I can figure out how to make my story better!
    ------
    I hope that covers it. Just seven more to go! 2 can be trainers, the other 5 can be other titles, if you need help figuring out which one, there's
    Artist
    Photographer
    Researcher
    Day-Care People
    TM-Teacher
    HM-Deleter
    Enthusiast
    'Insert Pkmn Type Here' Know-it-all
    Many more! Many many more that I can't remember cuz I'm sleepy!
    Cya! 7 more to go!

Last edited:

espeon and umbreon

&#32118;&#23550;&#12395;&#21213;&#12388;!!
    Years
    Name: Laura
    pokemon path: trainer
    specialities: all types
    town: Lilicove city
    pokemon: Aggron, Sceptile, Goberyss, Alatria, Loudred, Kirlia
    Personalities: Always calm and never gives up. She loves to go outdoors. She talks alot and makes faces to someone who intterupt her.

Years
    blue's right! It is...a cheesy idea...XD
    And if you will post it, don't come crying when me or Frostweaver say anything "mean" XD

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Lol

I have a very optomistic view on this thing, and if you don't have any constructed critisizm, sorry, I'm going to have to shrug and ignore you, unless you give me a character you'd like to put in my story, or if you have something valid to say.
    Cya 'round! :D

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I'm not going to even bother commenting...

EDIT: Actually since you said it now... I'll indeed post out some "constructive criticism" but don't blame me for not knowing where to start.

-worst plot possible is "unknown reason for creating chaos"... main and by far worst problem

-once again, as if we're too stupid to do anything without legendaries, let's just spam legendaries? Ehhh... no.

-why does Mewtwo fail to defeat the 3 weirdoes out of the reason that Mewtwo will be gang-beated up, yet the trainers going into their seperate ways within the different region will not suffer the same fate?

-asking random people to be characters doesn't sound too good to me... as if there are no original ideas left for the story. Using friends as characters is fine to me, but random people...? Asking for original ideas of Pokemon used for battling is fine as well, but characters... really... eww o.o

-I even doubt that if this is even lifted off the ground, seeing how every similar fanfics never ever finished (or at least, for ones that I know nothing about)

Last edited:

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Thanks for your c. c., and maybe I will change some stuff because of what you said. But, thanks to you, I'm more determined to get this story working.

All the people who sent in their characters, thanks.
    And to comment on how using other people's characters is 'eww', well, I think it's a fun idea because the more people involved gets me more motivated to work on it!
    Also, it's really fun for me to be given a certain amount of information and use it to make a story!
    Please, keep more coming!

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    New Plot Storyline!

Ok, last night, I had a Poke'Revelation!
    Thank you so much Frostweaver, your Constructed Critisizm allowed me to scope out more ideas for my story!
    Ok, here goes!:
    Giovanni still wants to capture the strongest pokemon in the world so he sends out his Rockets to capture the next pokemon on his list: Celebi.

For months in preperation, Giovanni's "Rocket Scientists" studied the mysterious Celebi, and developed a unique pokeball specified to capture the Pokemon: The Celebi Ball.

The Celebi ball was created to Follow Celebi everywhere, even through time. When it finally catches up to Celebi, it will act like a Master Ball (Giovanni's spies stole it from Silph Co.) and catch it without fail, and they didn't.

When Celebi was in Giovanni's possesion, he implanted a chip into it's brain, not allowing it to transport itself through time anymore.

In a desperate cry for help, Celebi, while being stuck in a chamber until taken out to be forced to battle, it telepathically contacted its friends from Hoenn and Kanto, Mew and Jirachi.

Valiently, the two legendary pokemon came to it's aide and succesfully saved Celebi!

But Giovanni wasn't fazed for long, luckily, his Scientist uncovered DNA of the pokemon! But even though he couldn't clone them (his finances in that district were officially closed after the events in Pokemon the Movie 1) his men created a device that could track them using the DNA! The 3 Trackers worked perfectly, but there was only 1 problem: Jirachi, Celebi, and Mew could only appear to those who do not have evil in them. Since all of his Grunts had evil written across their foreheads, he needed a plan.

And that's where we come in. Giovanni gave out letters to three pokemon trainers: Keishou Motou, Laura and whoever else wants to join. He also gave two letters to Stevo, the Pokemon Master, and Wetgras, the Pokemon Breeder. In the letter, he told them that three wild and untamed beasts known as Jirachi, Mew, and Celebi were going to unleash an attack that could wipe out all of man kind! And it was up to those 5 people to stop it!
    This letter pumped all of them up to rise to the challenge! The three trainers were given a Pokeball that was most likely able to catch a certain pokemon they were assigned to capture, and the 3 Mew Jirachi, Celebi Navigators. Wetgras was given a slot of TMs, berries, and potions. Stevo was given, well nothing but he brought along his super knowledge on Pokemon and their strengths and weaknesses more than anyone.

Now, the trainers are on a hunt for the wrong team and they don't know it! Will they figure it out, or will they bring back the pokemon for Giovanni?
    So, do you like it? Instead of 10 trainers there's 5 now, and there's 1 more slot for 1 more trainer!
    And, if you want, you could give 1 more bio...I dunno, maybe a person who wants to try and stop the 5 from catching the legendary pokemon or some sorta plot twist like that.
    Cya later, and thanks Frostweaver for helping out a lot!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Yeah wicked storyline and howcome I don't gt anything. I'm a Pokemon Master not a Pokemon Researcher XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    Sometimes, there are thorny things in life that are so coaxed honey, you can't just refuse and accept them. I think I'm going to start with the rules that talk about reviewing...

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    oni flygon said:
    Sometimes, there are thorny things in life that are so coaxed honey, you can't just refuse and accept them. I think I'm going to start with the rules that talk about reviewing...
    I don't understand, I only took the advise you and frostweaver gave me...why are you comparing me story to thorns coaxed in honey? And, what rules are you talking about?
    As my friend Omi would say: Then count me among the Confused!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back