• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter the Necro Region ~The OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • So. Yeah. We need one. Right guys?

Well, anymore SUs go HERE now. There is only Hydrocub available, so here's the link to the plot, SU form, etc.:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4288207&postcount=1

And, here are the posts with the accepted SUs:

Cierra "Crimson" Riley Clover - Played by Serene
    Skye Valor - Played by Neku
    Soluna Indigo Gray - Played by Soluna
    Silver Minato - Played by Pikalover10
    Ashley Lightnin - Played by Dark_Link12
    Malcolm Holder - Played by |:Hiro:|
    Ryan Walker - Played by The warden
    Isidora Wheeler - Played by Xanthine
    Jasper Otz - Played by King900000
    Jake Vokanavich - Played by cooldude345
    Flynn Sarlif - Played by Willoweon
    Gear Akune - Played by Flax
    Emilee K. M. Knight - Played by Mewliveson

The chapters so far:

Prologue
    Chapter 1

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    Username: Cooldude345
    What You Would Like Us to Call You: Cooldude

Basic Character Info.:
    Name: Jake Vokanavich
    Nicknames: none
    Hometown and Region: From goldenrod city in the johto (?) region

More Detailed Character Info. 1 - Appearance:
    Appearance: Jake has an unusual eye color of dark blue. Jake has blue hair also. He is a little pale, and is the short and stocky type. He is also very short for his age, but what he Lacks in height he makes up in size. He has two scars on his right hand, one from breaking a window and one from a knife. His regular face seems like he is frowning, which is suprising because of his personality. His eyes se3em to be filled with anger alot of times, when they are not.

Average Attire: Most of the time in the summer, he wears a t shirt and shorts. He doent really care about what he wears, as long as it keeps him cool. He sometimes wears his swim trunks around the house after he goes swimming in the lake nearby. His swimshorts are blue with white designs on them.

Formal Attire: Jake has one shirt in particular shirt he likes to wear for formal
    clothes. It is a white button up shirt that has blue palm trees on it. It is a short sleeve shirt.

Attire for the Cold: Normally in the winter months, Jake wears a coat with alot of shades of blue on it. He normally doesn't wear gloves or snowpants, But he does not really like the snow. Under the coat, he usually wears a sweatshirt, and for his legs he wears blue jeans. When he does wear them though,He tries to to not take them off. He thinks its a pain.

Accessories: Jake has a watch that is studded with diamonds that his grandpa had secretly hidden. According to his grandpa's will, once his grandpa died, Jake would recieve the watch. and that is exactly what hapened. He was delighted to have the watch, and evrytime he looks at it he thinks of his grandpa.

Dislikes: Jake hates Waiting, losing, getting bullied and lonlyness.

Strengths: Very smart, determination, and Jake also seems to have the ability to lift people up when they're feeling down.

Weaknesses: Jake get's scared easily, Is not very strong, doesn't have good stamina.

Personality: Jake is a friendly person who seems to want to make friends alot. He is very shy though, so making friends can be difficult. Jake seems to be a follower more than a leader, Following his friends hoping to keep them and maybe gain new ones. Jake is also very curious, wanting to know everything there is to know. Sometimes he can be funny, but his funny antics got him into trouble at school alot. For example, he would fart in front of the class, hoping to get his friends to lagh at him. Jake is also the kind of person that seems to speak his mind when he feels it needs to be heard. Jake is also a little hot headed, and seems to get ticked off easily, and once he get's mad it is hard to calm him down.

Past: When he was a baby, he seemed to cry alot, and made his parents angry. when he got to the age of four, his brother, Jonathon, Started to pick on him. They often got in arguments and fought, and Jakes parents were tired of it. They Kicked Jonathon out of the house.

When Jake turned eleven, New neighbors moved in next to them. He quickly became friends with the neighbor kid, named Brendan. Even though the family moved again shortly, they only moved to the other side of town, so on the weekends they stayed at each others houses.

Soon after, he made many more friends at school. They always talked about pokemon and everything about them. Now Jake is starting a journey of his very own, like he has always wanted!

Desired starter: Larvitar
    Marks: None

Also, i dont think i missed anything besides fameily/friends and that is optional :)

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • I hope you don't mid Serene, but I'd like to grade this SU :D

cooldude345: There are some areas that need some work. Every appearance section could use some work. A little more on the personality would be nice. And I don't have the SU memorized, but I believe you are missing a section..

If you could edit the sections I mentioned, it should be fine :]

King!

better
    Years
  • Hi! Sorry 'bout my inactiveness, I had a lonnnnng night at a girl's sleepover. I'll go finish my SU, kay!

EDIT: All done!

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Serene doesn't appear to be coming on today, so I'll review it again.
    But I suppose I should tell you guys, I have absolutely no jurisdiction in the rejection or approval of the SU's. I'm here to provide advice.

cooldude345: A little more in appearance would be appreciated. It's still falling short a wee bit.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • King and Flax are good to go. I didn't know if you were done with your SU or not Flax, forgive me ^^'

But I have my own computer working again. Yay :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • King - Yes, you may

Cooldude - Could you change your starter? King had dibs on Eevee before you. Else, you're good :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Oh, wow. That's worse than the old router crashing my computer X_X

Anyways, take your time, I don't want anyone to rush ^^'

I'm thinking once someone posts, I'll get the first chapter up regardless of where people are. After all, they need to start their adventure XD

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Just saying that I won't be on much for now. I'm still in the RP, but I won't be on a lot.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Cooldude - You're accepted.

And Flax - You just need to change your starter so that it's one on the Necro Pokedex (unless Roselia is there and I just overlooked it), else you're accepted as well.

Oh, and the first chapter is up. I'll be posting chapters on here shortly.

Willoweon

The weird grass evolution
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    Aii..
    I'd love to join, but I seem a bit late..
    I've got a SU already, though.

OOC:
    Username: Willoweon
    What You Would Like Us to Call You: Willo

Basic Character Info.:
    Name: Flynn Sarlif
    Nicknames: Fly,
    Lynn.

Hometown and Region: Blackthorn City, Johto

More Detailed Character Info. 1 - Appearance:
    Appearance: Flynn has a very broad build. Her waist is somewhat big, but not hazardous; her hips are even with them. Her legs are muscular from long walks, and are very long, with bruised knees. Her chest is—big, if anything. Her shoulders are narrow, and she has two scars on the left elbow. Flynn is proud of her muddled, somewhat straight brown hair that stops are her shoulders. She is about 5'1, and is naturally tall.
    Average Attire: She wears a very basic outfit. She usually wears a tight fitting red shirt with small details on the sleeves, which are gold. She also wears above-the-knee shorts that are a dull grey, with two traditional pockets. Her shoes are black sandals, one size bigger than they should be. She wears a black baseball cap if it is particularly warm.
    Formal Attire: Flynn doesn't particularly enjoy wearing fancy clothes, but wears a black cocktail dress with long sleeves, and black dress-shoes. She wears her black hat if it is cold outside at the time, if they are outside in the first place.
    Attire for the Cold: Flynn wears her normal top, with a large purple jacket on top. This has some fake fur on the rims, and has two low pockets. She wears long brown cargo pants, with rolled up cuffs, and light tan boots with fur on the inside.
    Accessories: A small waist bag is truly all Flynn really things she needs. Inside she keeps pokeballs, and important, small items. She also occasionally has her hair in a small pony tail, held up by a small yellow ribbon. She also carries around a small book-bag with potions, spare pokeballs, and anything else she might want to carry.

More Detailed Character Info. 2 - Personality:
    Likes: Running, Jogging, the Sun, and Dragon type pokemon.
    Dislikes: Rain, lazy people, and Fire.
    Strengths: Keeping a pace, and following instructions.
    Weaknesses: Lifting objects heavier than 6-8 pounds, and being threatened with harm to another.
    Personality: Flynn is bouncy most of the time, keeping a cheerful personality, and rarely frowning unless she is kidding around. With this happy attitude however, she is known to argue for things she wants, and won't sit around waiting for things to happen. She is head strong, and is outgoing in making acquaintances with other people. Despite how she doesn't notice, she flirts with others easily.

More Detailed Character Info. 3 - History:
    Family: N/A

Acquaintances: N/A
    Past: Flynn was born in Blackthorn on a warm summer day, and lived there for a very long time. She always enjoyed watching the magikarp in the
    Lake of Rage when she was little, and was lucky enough to see a dratini at this time. When she was three, she had a friend named Lina, whom she spent all the time with she could. However- Lina eventually said that Flynn wasn't girly enough to be her friend, and avoided her for a long time. As years went by, Flynn enjoyed jogging around the city, just watching the growing trees, and flying pokemon.

Her father started teaching her about pokemon when she was six, and he became ill soon after he began, causing Flynn to become unhappy as her father simply lay in bed all day, drinking warm soup and cold water. She stopped running, and stayed cooped up in her room for the few weeks he was ill. He became better soon, however, and they began playing together again. Soon after she turned 9, she started fishing, and caught magikarp, and happily showed them off before throwing them back, hoping for a dratini some day. Now she is 10, and has come to the Necro Region, to get a starter pokemon, and enjoy the new land she has found.

Other:
    She is highly allergic to Carrots and Peaches.

Starter:
    Desired Starter: Puppyseed
    Any Nature/Gender/Ability Preferences?: A female is all I ask.
    Any Oddities?: His/her has and smaller tail than normal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back