• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter the Request Room!

Whats better? Digimon or Pokemon?

• Total voters

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    It's been 43 posts since I've made my requests, and I doubt the fact mine matter that much either. Let me make my request a bit more clear: My hack relies on this request. Don't get me wrong, I don't want any trouble, but I'm just a tad bit concerned.

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    k tyranitar's is first officially because he didn't PM me saying WHERE ARE MY SPRITES?!! over a million times sorry sunfloraazumarill i was doin it and finished 1 of your sprites but i don't do sprites for people that annoy me.

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    here ya go
    Enter the Request Room!

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    thanks suicune I can't wait for it to be done and check the thread theres some new comics

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    thanks suicune thats awesome and i won't stop makin comics until hes done with the elite four

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Talking Suicune, I'm sorry I yelled at you like, that, but I guess I just wanted my sprites so badly. PLEASE will you post the sprite you already finished and PLEASE will you finish the other one? I'm sorry for what I did. PLEASE don't refuse to do any more sprites for me PLEASE don't. :( :( :( :( :(

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Why'd you delete it? :( You could have saved it for somebody else. :( Is it still possible for me to see it or is it gone forever? :( Can't you still restore it from the Recycle bin? :(

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Why can't you show me the one you already finsihed? Is it required that you present both of my requested sprites to me at the same time, or do you have to wait until both are finished. I REALLY want to see the finished one. :( :(

Sunflorazumarill

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    So do I have to wait until both are finished before I can see either of them, or can I see the one that you finished? :( :(

Back