• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter the Request Room!

Whats better? Digimon or Pokemon?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Lesse...hmmm....Could i get a Rapidash in Suicune's colors too?*is going suicune color crazy*

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    hehheh here
    Enter the Request Room!

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    Hey Suicune..I was browsing through and I'm wondering..could you recolor this and add a few things?
    Enter the Request Room!

I'd like her to have long, brown hair and..if possible..fox ears on the top of her head and a fox tail ^.^ I'd like the swimsuit to be silver too. Thanks sooo much ^.^

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    White Christmas Kitsune said:
    Hey Suicune..I was browsing through and I'm wondering..could you recolor this and add a few things?
    Enter the Request Room!

I'd like her to have long, brown hair and..if possible..fox ears on the top of her head and a fox tail ^.^ I'd like the swimsuit to be silver too. Thanks sooo much ^.^
    ok!

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    hey suicune can u make me a trainer sprite thats wearing a blue shirt with a orange circle with a nike check mark on it make it baggy and green pants that are baggy and make his shoes white with the nike check mark to and give him brown hair with his bangs over his eye and make the back a little long but not girl long ok and a back pic plz and thank u if its to hard tell me

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Wow!!Suicune You are cool!
    Can you Draw Pokemon From Scratch!!
    I need some Pokemon!
    1) Some Cat Pokemon --- One Fire Type(1 Evolution), 1 Very Colorfull
    2) One Very Powerful Flying Pokemon Which looks A Rainbow Type!

Last I want a new Dragon Pokemon!Can you do it!

Back