• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter the Request Room!

Whats better? Digimon or Pokemon?

• Total voters

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    here baconboy
    Enter the Request Room!

heres me!
    Enter the Request Room!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2004
    Edit by FG: Bacon Boy, don't double or triple post. If you want to post something else after you've posted something, edit your original post using the "Edit Post" button below your post.

--FG

Last edited by a moderator:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    hey suicune can I have back pics of Iksers evos heres there pictures
    Enter the Request Room!
    Enter the Request Room!

Dark_gligar

I'm back and fresh...
    Years
    Taking Suicne insted of that... Can you do overworld sprites? I need em' real bad :P If you can can you make that overworld sprite of the guy on my siggy?
    PS: If you don't know what a overworld sprite is here: :may:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    u did well i guess i need to look when do u want to be in and hanks for the back pics

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    you know, i use "hanks " instead of thanks all the time i don't know if it was just a spelling mistake or not i use all the time at home^^
    I want to be the 1st or 2nd gym leader in your comic
    yes i'm doing your request as soon as in done legendary master x's sprite,sunfloraazumarill

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    sry it was a spelling error and can u plz make the evos of Disap u know the red fox i'm gonna need them for when Disap evolves in the comic and then can u make a evo of Elecat and yeah suicune u can be the 2nd gymleader cause your pokemon are so strong and i also need the back pics for them plz and hanks u (hehehe used your word) o and take your time

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    i'm gonna need a set backpics and overworld sprites of the attached sprites, and walking overworld sprites for flannery, not to mention a backpic.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2004
    hey T_S can i get a blue sprite with aipoms head and eevie's body?

that would be cool thanks

Back