• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entered A Weight Managment Contest

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello everyone, I am back. Sorry for the inactivity. I been busy with work, and I needed some time to myself. But I am back for now.

Anyway about two weeks ago I went to my work website and entered myself a contest they are having. Basically I told them what is my starting weight and if I don't gain and if I lose...I get placed in a regional drawing for a Nintendo Wii! I could win a Wii. It is a simple contest. So my starting weight is 165. If I keep up at 165 or went down to maybe 158 or something...I could win.

What are the odds of people gaining weight during the holidays? There are so many people. I have til January 15th to tell them my final weight. I am excited because so far I been keeping up my weight. Been maintaining it. So I hope by January 15th I lost some weight. That is why I need to get busy and starting pumping up in the gym again. XD

That Wii could be mine! I don't need to go out and spend money on one.

So wish me luck guys.

Back