• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entourage OOC [SU's are Open]

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Entourage OOC [Now accepting SU's ~9/21/10]

[Entourage 00C]

Plot:
    Spoiler:

Form:

Name & ID Number:(Your character's first and last name. The ID number is anywhere between two-hundred and three-hundred. The scientists at ENTOURAGE will refer to your character as the last two digits of thier ID Number)

Age: (The Pokemorphs can be anywhere from fourteen to eighteen.)

Human Form: (Describe your Pokemorph's human appearances. A few good paragraphs will do.)

Mixed Appearance: (Preferably a picture, this is how your character looks when they are not quite human, but not quite pokemon either.)

Pokemon Form: (Feel free to use a picture or simply state the name of the Pokemon.)

Personality: (A good amount, maybe three or four paragraphs. I am looking for quality and quantity.)

History: (Quality and quantity, please. Try to include how your character ended up in the ENTOURAGE lab and how old they were when it happened.)

RP Sample: (This can be copy and paste if you want. )

[Accepted SU's will be posted on the main thread]​

Update 01
    The island that the pokemorphs are stranded on is fairly large ( a few miles across in each direction ). The coast on all sides is a beautiful white, sandy beach free of trash. The water is a clear light blue that sparkles in the sunlight and shimmers in the moonlight. A lot of water and ground type pokemon can be found here.
    A bit farther in, there are some sand dunes covered in tall grass. That borders the trees which are all of tropical variety. The forest is dark and extemely dense because the canopy blocks most of the sunlight. On the ground in this forest that covers a majority of the island is mainly ferns. There is a lot of bug-type and ghost-type pokemon in this area (not to mention an Ursaring or two).
    The center of the island is a raised land area, like a cliff, that a waterfall and river flow away from. Dangling from the cliff are strong, thick vines. On top of the cliff is a suprise...
    And that's the setting. Remember it because it is key.

Update 02
    It has come to my attention is that we have quite a few inactive Roleplayers on ENTOURAGE. Because of this, I'm re-opeing Sign-ups. We need characters! There are three and only three slots open~

Last edited:

IceFireLighnting

Name: Kendall Francine 'K-Doll' Starr
    ID #: 320

Human Appearence: Kendall is a slim girl, standing at 5'7" and weighing only 95 lbs. Her skin is a light khaki and is blemish-free. Her facial features, hands and feet are all small, making up for her long, long hair, which goes down to he waist in a ponytail. Speaking of her hair, it is a platinum blonde and has strange, but natural, sharp, honey blonde bangs that go down to the edges of her aquamarine eyes. But her obsession with Glaceon has led to her making pigtails, one on each side of her head, about shoulder length. And get this; she even dyed them teal!
    Kendall's apparel is…unique. When she got her first Pokemon at the age of 7, an Eevee(experimented on, BTW,)she based her apparel on her. The Eevee actually looked like a baby Glaceon; the experiment was EGG EVOLUTION. So, her clothes are:
    Top: Light Blue Short-Sleeved T
    Bottom: Same Color Shin-Length Jean Skirt
    Shoes: Teal Slip-Ons
    Gloves: Teal, Woolen, Fingerless
    Hat: Glaceon-Like Cap (specially made by her mother)

Mixed Appearance: Kendall, as half Glaceon, is very…bipedal Glaceon. Really. She has the patterns, coloring, ears, cap and floppy things, but the cap is really a cap covering her straight platinum blonde hair. Anyway, she kept her facial features, hands, feet, clothes (PHEW) and bodily structure…but, the best part is that she has a TAIL! EEEEYYY!

Pokemon Appearance: Kendall is like any other Glaceon, except her floppy thingies change direction at Kendall's will. She is the newest experiment, allowing her to use her moves the best out of the group. She uses her favorite moves, Signal Beam and Ice Beam, the most.

Personality: Kendall is a shy and timid girl, usually leading to loneliness. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. She can be charming and manipulative, and when she's sitting alone, she reminisces her childhood. She can be a bit antisocial and Kendall doesn't like to speak in front of crowds. She can be selfish sometimes, but she is mostly a caring and loving girl. She is a smart young woman with a working brain. Kendall is honest and innocent herself and can tell if people are lying. But she can also be outgoing around people that she knows.

History: Kendall was born in the big city of Olivine. She was born into the upper class Starrs, where the mother was a clothing designer and her father was one of the heads for ENTOURAGE, which was started one year before her birth. She was pampered but stayed intact through all of this, all through her life. She recieved her first Pokemon, an Eevee experimented on by her father's previous devision, which is still her companion today. The Eevee, nicknamed Crysta, was the first and sccessful expriment for Egg Evoloutions.

Anyway, she came to be the last experiment for ENTOURAGE as a birthday present. Her father said that she could have anything that she wanted for her fourteenth birthday, and she said that she wanted to help her father with his experiment. Her father agreed, and said that she could Morph into any Pokemon that she wshed. Kendall had chosen Glaceon, and...that's how she came to be a Pokemorph.

Other: Crysta the Ice-Type Eevee is still with Kendall, and when Kendall is a human/Pokemorph, Crysta is her Pokemon and companion. But when Kendall is a Glaceon, Crysta is her apprentice.

RP Shmample:

"Ugh...when is it gonna--the camp!" Jay ran to the camp, huge smile on his face. "I wonder...what did that guy mean by spring...and how long does Crayn have until...it's com--" The gates were fully open and one of the gaurds was staring him in the eye. Jay averted his gaze as he walked past the gate and into the tent.

"Lookie what I go--" It looked like everyone else that went out had Raticate meat in their hands. They all had concerned looks on their faces as they saw Jay's rattling PokeBall. "Everyone else got the meat...yay us." Jay also felt concerned for Crayn. (It's alright buddy, I'll get ya outta this mess) Jay thought as he saw the other rattling PokeBalls on the table.

"I see you were all successful in finding food for us...that's excelent!" Scythe exlaimed before everyone started telling their identicle stories.
    "Hmm...He who is lost...shall return in the form...of pure darkness? What cou--no, it couldn't mean that," Scythe debated with himself as he started pacing around. "I'm sorry, but as for your Pokemon--" at this point Jay put Crayn's PokeBall on the table, completing the set, "--they will have to be destroyed, so that they cannot spread the virus any farther. And as for this spring...we will figure out what to do come morning. Now, go get some rest so that we can pick it up tomorrow morning. Bring those, too." He finished by pointing at the six PokeBalls on the table, and then slowly walked away.

"Well...let's all go get some rest," Jay said as he led the party out of the tent, grabbing Crayn on the way. "I'll fix ya, buddy. You survived it once and you can do it again." And when he got back to the tent, he held Crayn's PokeBall in his arms as he fell asleep.

"Attention. This is Scythe Rainer, your camp leader, speaking. We have an emergency on camp grounds, so everybody stay in your tents and ready any weapons you have." The intercom blasted and fully woke Jay up. As if that wasn't enough, they turned on the lights, almost blinding him. "Alright, guys," said Jay as he dashed out of the tent, "it's time to whoop some..." He saw the gates vibrating, the others that had infected Pokemon flying towards Scythe. Jay did the same, and when he got there, Scythe was saying, "They tracked the scent, there are giant zombie Pokemon right out there, all because of the Raticate. You--" the gates were blasted open, taking one of the gaurds with them.

"Alright, guys, now it's time to whoop some butt!" Jay saw the giant Nidoking heading for Alicia's friend's tent, and now it was personal. "Alright, Gretle, c'mon out with Psychic! Leigh, you with Ice Beam!" The Kirlia took hold of the Nidoking and slammed it against the wall a few times before the Mawile used Ice Beam on it, freezing it, and then Gretle finished it by throwing him against the wall. Jay ran up to it with the scimitar. "This is for everything you frickin little zombies have and will put me through!" But as he struck, he saw a look of genuine fear in the eyes of the huge beast. Jay was confused as he left the dead body lay, and went in to see if Alicia's friend was alright...but she wasn't. Something with a horn or fangs had run her through..."No...argh!" He dragged her body outside, and he saw bodies and living people being dragged off, dead bodies spread around, and Scythe had run through a Heracross.

Then everything went dark.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Good idea, we might as well put out SU's here too.

Spoiler:

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Name & ID Number: Jun Kamio- ID No. 282

Human Form:
    110 lbs, about 5''8 in height.

Mixed Appearance: Jun is a Alakazam Pokemorph. He usually is in his mixed appearance. He appears to be his regular self, but with Alakazam's ears.

Pokemon Form: Alakazam with a red headband.

Personality: A shy, social kind of guy. He loves the beach, he goes there whenever he has free time. He thinks his necklace is good luck, so he keeps it on, even when hes sleeping or swimming. He never really does get sleep, before he ended up in the ENTOURAGE labs, he stayed up at night for hours doing school work and research. He knows Pokemon in and out.

History:Jun had spent the first 14 years of his life living happily at his beach house at Cinnabar Island. He loved going to the beach. He was a math expert and was an A-Student. Jun had no idea what was going on in Hoenn. Jun woke up one night because he thought he heard a helicopter. He chuckled and tried to go back to sleep. But the sound sounded like it was getting closer. Vrvrvrvrvrvr. "It's only the wind I guess." He said to himself. WHACK. He fell unconscious on the floor of his room. The agents scooped up his body and they made they're way back to Hoenn.

RP Sample: Jun hanged lifelessly from his chains in his cell. He yelled and screamed but nobody could hear him. "Is... anyone there...?? He said. "Y-you aren't trying to escape are you..? Said an unknown person. "Thank goodness. I don't know where I am. Could you please tell me your name?" "232, that's my ID. I don't remember my real name." 232 said. "Oh... Could you tell me where I am?" "The ENTOURAGE labs, somewhere in Hoenn, I think. Scientists take regular people like you and me and they turn them into half-human half-Pokemon monsters..." Jun scrambled around until he felt something in his hair. "I HAVE EARS?!" He said. "Well, yes and no. You are in between your Pokemon and Human state. I don't think any of us know how to change our form at will. It'll take some research to figure it out." Jun started to glow. "Alakaaaaaaa...." He mumbled. "Oh my god, I'm an Alakazam!" He said as he slipped out of his chains. "Wow, I think you may be the only Poke-morph in sector-1 that is in its full Pokemon state!" Said 232. "Theres the key to my cell, on that table, but if only I could reach it..." Jun imagined the key floating into his hand. When he opened his eyes, the key was in his hand. "Oh wow." He said. "Don't worry 232, I'll get you out of your cell!" And Jun scrambled down the hall. "232, your a..." He found 232 with hands of a Rhyperior. 232 looked like a classy blond haired boy, but his tuxedo was all ripped up. "Yes, a Rhyperior. Rhyperior was my friend, but when they merged me with him..." "Don't worry. We'll get out of this mess soon enough." And Jun unlocked the door. Just as he did that, an alarm went off. INTRUDER ALERT, INTRUDER ALERT. NUMBERS 282 AND 232 HAVE ESCAPED THEY'RE CELLS AND ARE IN SECTOR-1. FIND THEM IMMEDIATELY! "Uh oh, this can't be good." Said 232. "I have an idea." Said Jun. "What?" "Run." Scientists surrounded them. "EARTHQUAKE!!!" Said 232. Immediately an earthquake started, dropping scientists to the floor. "Come on!" 232 said. (To be continued...)

Last edited:

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    I spent a lot of time on the rp sample! (Starts to get mad) Oh and btw, i didn't *steal* your ID number, I didn't know. I guess me drawing my character wasn't a total waste of time. (It really was.) (Now I'm pissed.) Okay, so I wasted about 2 hours of my freakin' time for nothing?! Awww crap. *sighs* *walks out of Pokemon Roleplay forum section with a -_- expression* *takes picture of rp forums* *puts it on dart board* *throws darts*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    I sorta lost track of how the story was developing... how are the group of us distributed on the island? Are we all together in one big group, or are we still split up?

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    @Indinrio.
    Most of us have gathered back into a group now, I think the only one who hasn't is the Glaceon-Pokemorph, but she's essentially right next to all of us, so we're all in one group if you think about it.

But I'm guessing we'll be seperated into groups at some point, which should be fun :D

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    I'm working on a SU right now. I should have it up within a few hours. :)
    (edit: Okay, here we are. One sign up as promised)

Name & ID Number: Olivia (Liv) Lumina, ID # 317

Human Form: Olivia is pretty close to the stereo-typical brunette girl. Standing at 5'8, she has blue eyes, and small dimples that show themselves when she smiles. Her hair goes to her mid back, and is slightly, but naturally, curly, which she usually keeps partly pulled back in a green clip. Her face is slightly feline looking, very angular in the cheekbones and the shape of the face, but also is slightly more rounded where her chin is. Her eyes, although blue, can also be described as an almost grey color, which is the color they turn when she's feeling saddened.

Her clothes aren't what they used to be. She has what used to be a pure white, v-neck blouse which hangs down to her mid thigh-area. The color is now slightly stained at the bottom with grey flame-like streaks, giving it the appearance that it's slowly starting to change color as the grey flames 'burn'. Across the abdomen of the blouse is a green belt which matches the clip in her hair, there is also a silver buckle in the center of her stomach where the belt connectes. Moving down, she has a pair of brown dress pants, the pant legs flair out and cover most of her feet, giving an almost dress-like appearance. She also has a pair of brown dress-boots which go slightly past her mid-calf, and zips down the outer side. The boots have a slight heel, making her stand a little taller, about 5'10.

She has a few accessories; A silver bracelet on her left wrist, and a ring on her center finger on her right hand. The ring looks like a crescent moon with a star over-lapping the center of it. It is also silver, and was given to her by her father. Her hair clip, which used to belonged to her mother, is in the shape of a Beautifly, the wings acting as the force points to open the teeth (the Beautifly legs)

Mixed Appearance: (See thumbnail) She also becomes slightly shorter, standing somewhere around 5'6.

Pokemon Form: She looks like a regular Gardevoir, but her eyes are blue, and she is a little taller than most other Gardevoir, standing at 5'4, instead of the usual 5'3.

Personality: Olivia is one of the types of people who are nonchalant, an also a little withdrawn emotionally, who also feels the need to state the obvious, sometimes regardless of the situation. She is slightly less trusting of people, but feels that at their core, most people are genuinely kind, and act with good intentions, making her slightly naïve.

When faced with a challenge, her personality almost completely changes, mostly with the fact that she becomes more aggressive and attentive, but at the same time, is able to think clearer, most likely due to the fact that she goes into the mixed-morph, giving her some telekinetic ability, and also the ability of future sight, albeit on average it's only few seconds.

Having been given psychic ability through the DNA combination efforts of ENTOURAGE, she has become less fearful of the world, making her self-confident, and sometimes even reckless to the point of become a major flaw. She also feels the need to protect the other women and girls around her, feeling that it is her duty to them because she has become stronger, and can make a difference.

History: Olivia was born in Eterna City to her loving mother, Selena, and a doting father, Thomas, in early January, being the first born at the Eterna City Hospital, becoming the New Year's Baby. As such, the Hospital provided her with clothes and the other baby needs for a year. As a result, her parents were able to get her the objects that they wanted her to have, such as new toys and a modest crib.

When Olivia turned 1, her father was offered a job in Veilstone, which he eagerly accepted. Their family moved from the 2 story home in which she was born, into a modestly larger home on the outskirts of the city. Olivia remembers, at the age of 2, laying in her bed staring up at the mobile hanging over her bed, watching the different shapes of Pokemon dance above her, and her mother reading bed-time stories. Life was easy for her, a dream childhood for some. But, like most stories, there comes a time where there's a turning point, and things change, which is what happened to her family.

One day, after Olivia had turned 8, her mother and father were out on their weekly date when they were mugged, but instead of taking jewels or cash, the kidnapped her mother, demanding a ransom. Thomas struggled to get the money they asked for, but their demands kept changing, the price becoming higher and higher as he barely met each demand. Finally, after 3 months of begging and paying the kidnappers, they finally gave Selena back. Olivia was overjoyed, but she noticed that her mother had changed while she was gone. She no longer smiled, laughed, or talked, seemingly just a hollow shell of who she was. Olivia's father took her mother to a doctor, and they told him that while she was gone, they had used a psychic type to enter into her head, and steal information from her, but at the same time, placed a barrier in her mind, something neither he, nor the doctors could figure out why.

Thing stayed the same for 4 years, and when Olivia turned 12, she was sent to live with her grandparents in Hearthome City. On the way there, aboard a train, was when she first ran into him. A nice gentleman who sat next to her, and they talked for hours. There was a scheduled stop in Solaceon City, and as they approached the station, he offered to buy her some lunch while they waited for the train to depart again. Being a trusting girl, she accepted, and they both left the train and walked into town. Shortly after they had eaten, he made a phone call, saying that he had made contact, and that the extraction should take place immediately, which is when everything went black, and when she awoke, her arms and legs had been tied, and the "gentleman" spoke to her. "Don't worry Olivia. We're only here to help you. We know about what happened to your mother, and we're going to give you the chance to save her. All you have to do is co-operate and everything will be okay."

RP Sample:

As Derek had commanded, Rayquaza had picked Gon up, giving him a ride that he probably wouldn't ever forget.

"WHOA!" Gon shouted, a response to being thrown in the air by Rayquaza. "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS ALL TH--" But before Gon finish what he was going to say, he landed on the back of Rayquaza. Derek was watching the whole time, and saw Gon look behind, noticing him and Blaze flying also.

Rayquaza, not missing a beat, started to fly, but a sound caught it's attention.
    "Veno nat!" Gon's Venonat was trying to reach Gon, and obvious worry was showing through it's eyes.

<"HEY!"> The bug yelled into it's mind. <"You nearly ripped Gon's arm off!">, and at the same time, Gon shouted "HEY! You nearly ripped my arm off! At least you could have warned me before...!" Derek had to stifle a laugh, as the mental connection allowed him to hear everything Gon had said, and just the whisper of "Puffy", but this meant little to Rayquaza, who decided now was the best time to mix a combination of extreme speed while moving though the sky. The result; Rayquaza broke the sound barrier and Gon instantly reached for a place to hold on. A few moments later, Rayquaza noticed a movement on the ground. And Arcanine and... wait... what was Dialga doing out here? It focused on the area around Dialga, spotting a man riding it.

Wanting to get a better look, Rayquaza dove suddenly, but the speed was still there, and luckily -for Gon- flying for Rayquaza was like breathing for humans, so avoiding the ground at the last second, along with dodging the trees that flashed by with deadly speed was like a game - a very, very fun one.

<"What is that?"> Rayquaza asked mentally, to no one in specific. A shock-wave had emitted across the ground, but it didn't involve the ground at all. It looked as if the air was bending, even slowing down. Recognition dawned instantly as some of the shock wave passed over the dragon, causing everything to pause for just a second.

<"DIALGA! What are you doing?!?!"> Rayquaza yelled mentally, probably loud enough for every Pokémon with psychic ability to hear within a ten mile radius.

<"Regigigas, what is going on?"> Rayquaza questioned a few moments later.

Without Rayquaza really noticing, a strange transaction was going on, right on it's back. Gon was yelling to someone, and giving commands to "Puffy" and also releasing a Piplup, who seemed to enjoy the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Despite being a very fast flier, Blaze had soon fallen behind Rayquaza, who seemed to slither faster and faster as the seconds ticked by.

<Rayquaza> Derek said in his mind, already having figured out how to speak telepathically between the two of them.

<Yes Derek?> It's silvery voice responded. It was obviously having fun.

<Do you think you could slow down a bit?> Derek said, but making a joke out of it, sending the image of a smile.

<If you want me to, I shall comply> was his response.

<It's not that, I just don't like being separated from you, no matter the distance> Derek responded, a bit of loneliness edging into his voice. He had obviously created a deep connection with Rayquaza, and he sensed, through the mental connection, the feeling was mutual.

<I understand> It said, then slowed down until they were flying perpendicular from each other.

"Are you having fun?" Derek yelled over to Gon, who had a Piplup sitting in front of him, staring off into the sun. Derek took a brief look at the sunset, then did a double-take as he spotted a trio of towers on the horizon. "wow..." he thought mentally, then turned back to Gon.

(If there is anything I need to change or work on, just let me know and I'll be glad to see what I can do :] )

Last edited:

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Yeah, I really neglect it.
    Sir Aaron is accepted btw.

I'll post another update soon. Like my new theme?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2012
    It seems that I just barely miss the SU's for all of the RP's...

Back