• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:ENTOURAGE [PG-13]:.

IceFireLighnting

The Glaceon morph and her EEVEE (Crysta, aka the thing with the scouts last night) woke up around the dim fire. There was frost all around. "Well, it looks like today is our day, Crysta!" said Kendall as she rose to her paws. "Well, I guess a half an hour of prancing around in the cold wouldn't hurt, Crysta. Let's go!" They ran to the clearing and started rolling around in the frost. Crysta and Kendall both sighed with relief as they felt the frigidness on their backs.

"This is the good life..." Crysta said as her mentor/trainer got up and played around. "...And with a fourteen-year-old human that looks like a Glaceon running around you. And that human happens to be your trainer/mentor!"

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Corrine wakes up, hearing laughing and prancing. She sees Kendall and Crysta playing together. She smiles at the two, then shivers. It seems oddly cold. She shifts into her Fearow form, her soft downy feathers keeping her warm. Much better. She hops over to the water, using her long beak to snap up some early morning fish.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    ENTOURAGE
    JOKER'S LOG #11 – Join The Club…

Joker still sat, lent against a tree. Unlike the others, he hadn't drifted off to sleep, and he didn't intend to.

"It's now or never…" He whispered to himself and Ike, careful not to wake anyone up.

'I guess so' was the reply. Joker began to clamber up and head into the forest, but noticed the Glaceon and her Eevee begin to stir, and wake up. There was no-way he would be able to leave without them noticing now, so he slowly lowered himself back to the floor, and closed his eyes. To anyone else he would have appeared asleep.

"Well, it looks like today is our day, Crysta" said one of them; it didn't quite sound like the Glaceon, but Joker was in his half-state, so it may have been her Eevee. The two began to roll around in the thin layer of frost like a deranged Spheal. If they wanted to get hypothermia it was fine by him. Soon enough, another Pokemorph was awake, Corrine. She transformed instantly into her Fearow form, obviously trying to keep warm with her feathers.

'The fire's dying…'

"Yes, and it's as cold as hell" Joker said, as he clambered back onto his feet. "I'm getting some firewood." He added, as he began to wander off into the forest.

'Won't everyone else notice we've gone?'

"Yes, but when we return with more firewood they'll be more trusting, which'll make it easier to leave when things get hairy" Joker said, changing into his human form, then back again, simply checking how dark it really was. Very, was the answer, he could barely see his hand in front of his face. But Mothim had naturally adept night vision, so he stayed in his half form. He stuck his hands into his jacket pockets and slowly paced forward, heading deeper into the forest.

'I've got that bad feeling again'

"Join the club…"

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    As Kendall and Crysta played a single bit of the soft snow was thrown into the air. The wind gusted high above the low fire, and then the snow fell out of the air as the gust suddenly ended. As the snow plummeted Dustin shited his position ever so slightly. "Achoo!" Dustin's eyes blinked open as he sneezed from the cold, icy, snow that had landed percisely in his nostrils.

"Aagh! Where am I?" As Dustin shouted that, he slowly remembered the escape.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    ((OOC: Here is my intro. It starts from where everyone escaped, and will catch up to present time, day 2. Hope you guys like it =] ))

She knew today would be different. She could just feel it… the air seemed tense, ready to break at any moment. It was the day of the escape. She had heard a few of the other pokemorphs talking about a plan. She hadn't said anything to them, but she wanted out. ENTOURAGE had lied to her… they had told her they were going to give her a way to help her mother, but they had done surgery on her instead, and then locked her in a cell so they could study the effects of the surgery, and run tests on her development since the DNA combination, mainly focusing on her psychic powers, and her ability to shift between forms.

"It's been five years since they took me… it's time to get out of here!" She thought, sitting quietly on the small mat in the center of her room that they gave to her for meditation, which is what she was trying to do at the moment, though she wasn't able to let go of her thoughts as easily as she normally would've been able to.

She sat there, eyes shut, listening and pushing out her senses into the hallway, trying to hear or "feel" anything around her room. She felt something. Something was running down the hall, the vibrations from the footfalls were shaking everything in her room. Whoever or whatever it was, it was large, probably someone with the DNA of a Rydon or Nidoking, or something else that was just as large.

As whatever it was shot past her door, she was able to get a mental picture of what it was. It was a pokemorph, and just as she had thought, it was a Nidoking morph. She followed it with her mind, and watched it stop at a door just a little further down the hall, and the proceeded to rip the door from its frame. Looks like the time for escape was finally here. Within a few seconds of the door being removed, two other pokemorphs walked out of the room, and they all ran down the hall before a Persian morph got nailed in the face by a guard, who sounded the alarm a few minutes later, the morphs having escaped.

It was her turn. They had wanted her to develop her psychic powers, now it was time to show them what she could really do. Rising slowly from the floor, she switched into her full pokemorph, a Gardevoir, though a bit taller with striking blue eyes. She pushed herself off of the ground slightly, hovering like most of her species do. Raising her left arm, she moved her hand so that the palm was facing her door, and then she closed her eyes and focused on the hinges and the lock. After a second, she tapped into the powers of the Gardevoir she was fused with, and ripped the door out of the wall, pushing it into the hallway and wedged it in the middle of the walkway to the left of her room, making it impassable to anyone else, preventing anyone from sneaking up behind her.

Olivia then moved out of the room, her long white dress blowing slightly behind her as she glided. Once she was in the hallway, she used the door she had barricaded the wall with as a psychic anchor and pushed off of it, throwing her the opposite direction, down the hallway. She pushed and pulled on objects as she shot down the corridors to keep from hitting anything, moving so quickly that the air stung her eyes, which where entirely blue and glowed with the psychic powers she was using.

As she rounded the next corner, a group of four guards blocked her path, all of them were in half morph, two were Mightyena, another a Houndoom, and the last was a Weavile. She slowed, and the completely stopped, taking up a defensive stance. A minute later, the two Mightyena morphs switched into full morph and shot down the hall at her, but she was ready. She threw her hands forward and encased them in psychic energy, but they were still able to move toward her, the Dark attribute giving them the advantage against her.

"Do they honestly think that they can overwhelm me?" She thought, her eyes glowing a deeper shade of blue as she became more focused, and also a little angrier. She redoubled her efforts, and lifted both of the dogs off of the ground, slamming them into the walls a few times before hurling them down the hall at the other two guards, missing as they sidestepped the unconscious bodies.

The Houndoom moved next, releasing a large jet of flame out of it's mouth, condensing it into the move Flamethrower. Seconds before the flames reached her, she set up a barrier of psychic energy, commonly known as the move Protect. When the Flamethrower finally ended, the barrier fell, and before she could do anything, the Weavile morph was falling toward her, having jumped into the air just before the barrier fell, and when it landed, it started slashing at her with it's claws, leaving a series of long, shallow scratches down her left forearm, which started to bleed moments later.

"Ouch" She said dully while shutting her eyes and placing her right hand over the wound. When her eyes flashed open next, there was an edge to them that hadn't been there before. Olivia was really mad now, and her powers were being heightened by her rage. She sneered at both of them before throwing her hands out before her, throwing both of the remaining guards down the hall, slamming them into the wall and holding them in place. She tilted her head to the right, her hair falling away from her eyes, which seemed to burn and pulse.

"If there is one thing I hate, it's people like you two. Joining a cause where there are people being hurt, and you sit here and prevent them from leaving when they were kidnapped and brought here in the first place, which is what happened to me. Now," she said, slowly walking toward them, and as she did, the psychic pressure between the men pinned to the wall and her began to increase, pushing them against the wall harder, and cracks started forming from behind them, "I am going to leave this place. And no one is going to stop me. Understand that?"

"You'll never be able to leave!" The Houndoom yelled, though it sounded pathetic because of the pressure on his body. "They'll find you and bring you back here! You belong to them now. You'll never be free!" He gasped.

"I'll be the once to decide that," Olivia said, still moving toward them slowly. The cracks in the wall had become long and deep, the plaster and paint on the wall was chipping, revealing the cement beneath it, which was starting to crack as well.

"I think it's time I took my leave boys. It was fun chatting with you." She said, pushing against the wall now, instead of the men. The wall held for what seemed like a minute before exploding out of the side of the building, rocks and dust flying everywhere. The two guards fell to the ground right before the opening to the outside world.

Neither of them could see Olivia at first, but then they could make out two blue eyes shining through the dust, moving toward them. When she reached the spot where they lay, time seemed to slow for the two of them as she glided over them, staring into their eyes. Just before she reached the beach, she turned around, looking at the two of them again, whispering something which they heard a second later.

"Sleep well boys," was the last thing they heard before their eyes became heavy, and they fell into a deep sleep.

Olivia turned back to the shore, looking for a way off the island where the laboratory was set up, spotting a small rowboat laying upside down on the shore, just out of reach of the tide. She glided over to it, and picked it up using her telekinesis, setting it in the water. She climbed inside it and sat down in the center of the boat. Closing her eyes once more, she pushed herself, and the boat, away from the island before falling into a sleep-like meditation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When she opened her eyes again, she was laying on her side on the sand, the waves coming up the shore and washing over her legs. She sat up quickly, looking around the beach. It didn't look like the one she had just left, but she couldn't tell for sure. Sand was sand, and there wasn't any way to know for sure.

Standing up all the way, she was able to see better. There was a forest about ten yards away, there were rocks and sand dunes covered in small weeds and bushes between her and the edge of the forest. It looked the same in both directions. "Well… isn't this lovely? I escape from the blasted laboratory only to end up shipwrecked on what could possible be the exact same island. Yup. This is just perfect!" She steamed to herself. "Ugh… might as well get off the beach. It would be all too easy for someone to spot me out in the open like this," She thought, before proceeding to walk in the direction of the forest.

While she walked, she looked at the sky and took note at the position of the Sun. It was close to setting, so she would also need to find somewhere to hide for the night, and then hopefully find out where she was in the morning. She reached the trees roughly five minutes later, and decided that the best idea would be to stay within sight of the beach to keep an eye out for anyone wandering around, and so she wouldn't get lost in the forest, which seemed to get thicker and thicker the farther she looked.

She found a spot where three trees intersected, forming a little hollow in the branches just off the ground, and from the ground, she couldn't tell if anyone or anything was up there. It would be perfect… if there really was nothing up there. She climbed the tree closest to her and peered in. There was the remnants of an old nest, but it had long since been abandoned. It was better than she thought, and climbed inside, peering up at the night sky through the branches. Just before she fell asleep, she saw a Mothim and a Fearow shoot by overhead. She calculated their trajectory, and decided that tomorrow she'd head that way, hoping to meet up with anyone who had escaped with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When morning finally came, she stretched and yawned loudly before opening her eyes. When she did, she came face to face with a Skarmory, and it didn't look too happy to have her there. She was still in full morph, and when the bird screeched, she was surprised she could understand what it was saying, though she didn't find it very tasteful to hear what it actually had to say.

"I'm reeaaaalllly sorry to have intruded… Let me just… get out of your way!" She said quickly before jumping from the nest and gliding to the ground. When she touched down, she looked behind her. The Skarmory was preparing what looked like Gust or something. She sweat dropped and decided to just run for it. It was too early in the morning to fight anything or anyone. She turned and ran for it, the wind created from the Skarmory pushing her from behind.

After having to go for a quick morning jog, she turned in the direction she had seen the two pokemorphs heading. Eventually the trees thinned as she got closer to the beach, and she saw the smoke of what was probably the remnants of last night's fire drifting above the trees. She decided it was best to stay out of sight until she could judge who they were, and what their motives were, so she climbed a nearby tree which had a view of the area around the campfire. There were seven people around the fire, some just waking up.

"Time to find out what they're like" She thought, and settled in for a long morning.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Around eight-thirty, the cold woke Sinestra up. He yawned and automatically stretched out from the odd position he was curled up in. At present, he was fully human, or at least as fully human as someone with the DNA of a Persian could be.

Everyone was sleeping by the campfire- gone. Sinestra was startled to think that he was alone. This thought, of course, made him feel ridiculous when he heard the cheery voice of Kendall playing in the sand with her Eevee. He glanced around. Where the beach met the sea stood the Fearow morph.

The only morph that Sinestra was surprised to see was Joker. He didn't think that the Mothim morph really wanted to be a part of the group. To heck with him. We're a bunch of teenagers alone on an island. We could at least try to have fun. Sinestra was starting to refer to him and the others as "we", like one would if they were part of a team. I don't care if they like me or listen to me. I just want to make this fun. A vacation from ENTOURAGE!

The (now human) Persian morph got to his feet. The other feline morph was just waking up. Sinestra hadn't seen him at first. He turned to watch Kendall play with her Glace-eevee. Seeing her with her pokemon made him feel rather empty. He missed Precious, his loyal pokemon companion. It would be nice to have the sweet Glameow here.

Sinestra realized that he was shivering like mad. He was glad he brought his yellow hoodie with him when he escaped. It was really, really cold. Isn't this a tropical island? Something else made him uneasy. It was a different kind of cold.

"I get an ominous feeling, here." he said, thinking out loud.

He turned and gazed at the forest looming ahead. There was something about the island that bothered him, but he wasn't sure what it was.

"You two awake?" he asked Dustin and Joker. Dustin looked like he was just waking up, but you never know with the other guy.

GrifSpark

Years
    ENTOURAGE
    JOKER'S LOG #12 – Watchdog

"You two awake?"

Joker stopped "Take a guess" he murmured, just loud enough for Sinestra to hear.

Joker span around and paced back over to the fire, he was far too tired to get fire wood. And this could be more effective to gain the others trust.

'Great, I'm not awake enough to gather firewood…'

"Why do you care, you don't do anything?"

'True, but it's rather boring don't you think?'

Joker glanced at the fire, and then began to scan over the trees that made the forest. He had the feeling that someone was watching him, them.

IceFireLighnting

Kendall left Crysta to play in the snow while she went ovr to say good morning to Sinestra. "Hey Nineteen. How was Crysta last night with you and Dustin?"

Kendall was also looking around while asking, having the feeling of being watched. The she looked up. Up, high up in a tree, was something that looked like a Gardevoir. "Don't look now," she said to Sinestra and, apparently, Joker, "but there's an intruder, and I think she's an intruder, a traitor to us, a spy of ENTOURAGE."

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    Olivia was perplexed. She had watched the small group for a while now, and there were some interactions going on between them. A small Eevee that looked like a Glaceon and a female with Glaceon DNA infused in with her were playing in the early morning frost which had gathered on the dunes and in the grass near the forest's edge.

It was colder today, she commented to herself as she shivered and rubbed her hands across her arms, trying to warm both. When she did so, she shook the limb she was on ever so slightly, and by doing so, noticed that someone person had felt her presence, and he looked out into the forest once or twice. A moment later the Glaceon-morph looked up for a brief second and spotted her before whispering something to the people who were standing pretty close to her.

"Great.... just great... they've spotted me. They probably think I'm some spy now, sent by ENTOURAGE to get information on where they are and who's all here." She thought. "Fine... there's going to be some type of confrontation in a little while, so I might as well get out of this tree.. before I get stuck up here."

Moving a little stiffly after sitting for so long in the cold morning, she slid from her position and started her descent, grabbing the nearest branches and hanging from them until she found a foothold. By the time she reached the ground, she thought she could feel eyes on her back, but she wasn't quite sure. Just before she turned around, she shifted into her half-morph, to show that she wasn't there to fight them, but wasn't naive enough to leave herself with no defense.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Corinne has no luck fishing, and turns back to the party. She sees a Gardevoir fall out of a tree, and hops closer in case it is hurt. It turns party into a girl, surprising Corinne. "Hey! You're one of us!" She knows she is hard to understand in Fearow form, so she shifts to human form mid-hop. She lands on the ground, rolling to soften the blow. She puts on her eyepatch as she rolls, and adjusts her hair to cover it as she stands.

She puts her shoes back on as she offers Olivia her hand. "Hi there! I'm C-Corinne and it's k-kinda cold today!"

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    ((OOC Olivia didn't fall.. xD but alright lol))

When Olivia finally turned around, she saw what looked like a Fearow hopping toward her, which then proceeds to roll and when it stands again, it's half human girl, who then offers her a hand.

"Hi there! I'm C-Corinne and it's k-kinda cold today!"

"Hi Corinne, I'm Olivia" She says and takes the offered hand. "It is very cold today, yes. I don't like it."

Now that she's standing on the ground, she looks around the camp, seeing the fire and the remnants of last night's meal, which was Fish. She grimaced at the sight of it, not really liking seafood.

GrifSpark

Years
    ENTOURAGE
    JOKER'S LOG #13 - Recon

"Don't look now" she paused "But there's an intruder, I think she's an intruder, a traitor to us, a spy of ENTOURAGE"

I knew we were being watched, Joker thought as he turned his head in the direction the Glaceon was. And there, on one of the higher trees, sat a girl of about 17 or 18, much like the rest of the group. It was obvious she had been watching us, but for how long? Joker began to focus his eyes, attempting to see whether this person was friend or foe, but the girl dropped from her watchtower of trees and onto the ground.

'Well, what are you waiting for? Corrine's already beaten you there'

Joker caught a glimpse of the Fearow-Morph gliding towards the downed girl, and then sighed. If they were going to determine the reasons for this person to follow us, then they shouldn't have sent Corrine… Soon enough, Joker had begun to form back into the Moth-Pokémon he knew well. He took a second to warm up his wings, but had soon bolted off towards the two humans.

"Hi Corrine, I'm Olivia" the girl said as Corrine helped her up

"It is very cold today, yes. I don't like it"

"Then you should leave, we don't need any ENTOURAGE spies here" Joker exclaimed, a bitter look in his eyes.

'That was a little harsh' Ike muttered 'but if she's working for the ENTOURAGE project, then she could be the sole reason we'd all be thrown back into that dump they've kept us in for who knows how long'

IceFireLighnting

Kendall quickly followed Joker after morphing into half form. "Then you should leave," said Joker, "we don't need any ENTOURAGE spies here!"

"Yeah!" exclaimed Kendall, "we don't need any traitors like you!" The word 'traitors' passed her lips as if it were poisonous. "If you're going to spy on someone, you'll be sorry if it's us. Joker, how about a double Signal Beam?" Kendall started readying hers, waiting for him to join in.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    So quick to judge. Sinestra was wary of the newcomer, but she didn't look like an ENTOURAGE spy. It just didn't fit. Sinestra walked up to the Gardevoir morph.

"What is your ID number?" he asked.

Sinestra was wearing a friendly grin. If she had a legitimate ID, he might be able to work out who she is. In the back of his mind, he was angry about the possibility if ENTOURAGE finding them so quickly. But then again, any one of the group could be a spy. Is it better to go it alone?

A chilling gust of wind blew sand across the beach...

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    "Yawwwn," Dustin blearily tried to rub the sleep out of his eyes before he was taken back by a semi-intruder. "Guys, guys, and girls! Can't we do this after I wake up." Dustin was still lying in the sand, not exactly catching on to the current situation.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    "Yeah! We don't need any traitors like you!" The word 'traitors' spat at her as if it were poisonous. "If you're going to spy on someone, you'll be sorry if it's us. Joker, how about a double Signal Beam?" The Glaceon morph said, widening her stance, preparing to attack.

Olivia couldn't do anything but stare as everyone seemed to think she was a spy, showing her hostility. She didn't expect anything different, she had been spying on then, but she wasn't spying for ENTOURAGE. She was starting to get irritated, but she'd just have to put up with it or risk the impending double attack of Signal Bean from the Mothim-morph, now recognized as 'Joker', and the Glaceon morph.

Before Joker could agree to the attack with her another morph walked up, most likely postponing any attack for the time being.

"What's your ID number?" He asked her, a friendly grin on his face. The smile was offset by a chilling gust of wind that blew between the two groups. Olivia in her own, the rest of the Morphs in the other. Her hair blew wildly, showing both of her eyes which she could only imagine looked cold and calculating.

"I'm 317. I was captured five years ago in Solaceon City." She answered plainly, not wanting to give a reason for any more aggression at the moment.

From the sand Olivia hear a muffled, yet still audible, complaint.

"Guys, guys, and girls! Can't we do this after I wake up."

Olivia had to laugh at that, she couldn't help it, but the laugh was half-hearted, and could've sounded like a snicker.

Last edited:

IceFireLighnting

"Sinestra!" spat Kendall. "Why would you trust this girl? She's probably been spying on us since we got here." But as the words passed her lips, she covered her mouth. 'Sinestra...I called him Sinestra because I was angry...why would I...I guess I'm just so used to calling him Nineteen that...Sinestra seems alien to me.'

Next thing she knew, she was on her knees, crying. As she calmed down, she looked up to the Gardevoir morph and said, "I still don't trust you...but if Nineteen accepts you...I guess I can give up the notion that you're a spy..." She got up and walked over to Sinestra, morphing into her half form. She looked straight into his eyes. "I'm sorry if I upset you...it's just that...I'm impulsive, and...I...I just...forgive me..."

'If I'm gonna make something happen,' thought Kendall, 'I have to keep from getting mad at him like that...'

GrifSpark

Years
    ENTOURAGE
    JOKER'S LOG #14 – Giving in

The girl had been spying on the group, this seemed like a decent enough reason to consider her a member of the ENTOURAGE crew and leave it at that.

"Yeah!" burst the Glaceon-Morph, whose name was still a mystery to Joker "We don't need any traitors like you. If you're going to spy on someone, you'll be sorry if it's us. Joker, how about a double SignalBeam"

"No…" Joker paused "Not yet"

Despite Joker's first thoughts, she didn't seem like too much of a threat. Besides, she would have a type disadvantage against Joker himself. So she shouldn't pose a problem if she turned out to be spy.

"What's your ID number?" Sinestra asked, attempting to work out the girls intentions.

"317, and I was captured five years ago in Solaceon City"

'Strike one!' Ike joked 'Solaceon's a town"

"Guys, guys, and girls! Can't we do this after I wake up?"
    Ike chuckled faintly, as did the intruder.

"Sinestra!" yelled the Glaceon, as she began to gabble on about how the girl was an intruder. It continued for a minute or two, until she fell to the floor and burst into tears. "I still don't trust you… But if Nineteen accepts you, I guess I can give up on the notion that you're a spy."

Joker was surprised at how quickly she changed her mind, but ended up agreeing with her. This girl didn't seem like a spy, but as much a Joker disliked the growing group of Pokémorphs, ENTOURAGE was too powerful for a single person to escape them, even if that person was half Pokémon.

"Fine" Joker muttered "But if we get ENTOURAGE up on our doorstep don't blame me" he continued, as Joker turned from the Pokémorphs and headed back to the dwindling fire.

Despite the very recent conflict, Joker still couldn't get his mind off that cliff. Something was definatly wrong with it…

'I think that was a home run…'Ike joked once more.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    "All I asked for was the ID number," Sinestra said quietly, "And she's, like, flipping out."

The list. It had those numbers. If I remember correctly... Sinestra started pacing back and forth, trying to recall the contents of the list he swiped on his third escape attempt.
    ---------------------------------------------------->
    Sinestra slid carefully through the gap between the book cases. Hopefully, they won't notice me. Hopefully. He heard one of the guards, likely the Houndoom morph, barking out orders.
    "Find him! Search the hallways, the cells, and anywhere else you could possibly think of!" the gaurd yelled, "Now!"
    Claws against the smooth floors of the hallway made sickening screeching sounds. Luckily, they seemed to be heading in the wrong direction.

Sinestra had a miniature heart-attack when he heard the sound of boots stomping towards the room. This isn't gonna work! The Persian morph scrambled out of his niche between the bookcases. He ripped the computer on the desk off of it's wires. He used the desk chair to jam the door handle. The Houndoom guard was screaming for the other guards and slamming against the door.

The Persian morph searched desperately through the files. What was he looking for? It's hard to tell. Sinestra found the one marked "300 Series". Just of few more minutes... He flipped through the pages, scanning them as he went. That last page he looked at before the guards broke the door was a list. Two numbers beneath his was...
    ----------------------------------------->

"Olivia? Olivia Lumina? Yeah, that's sounds about right." Sinestra stopped pacing and went back up to greet the Gardevoir morph. "Your name. What is it?"

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    ((I know she didn't fall, but Corinne thinks she did.))

Corinne is happy that everyone has gathered to meet the new girl, but not so happy that they are hostile. She silently protests as more and more gather and fling accusations. This seems to work, as they talk and decide she isn't a spy. "Great! We're decided!" Corinne lunges forward, wrapping Olivia in a big hug. "Welcome to our island!"

Back