• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Eon Flute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keira

Gayer than you'll ever be
Years
  • OR/AS introduced an item in the post-game called the eon flute, which allows you to fly around Hoenn on your mega lati@s, and also gives access to special legendary items, and flying to routes. Did you use this over fly, or not? Is this something you'd like to see in future games?

Personally, I didn't use it purely because of the load-up animation. Once I caught the legendaries that are available, I went back to just using fly, since 90% of routes are close to a city anyway there isn't really that much bonus. Plus, the control scheme was a little iffy, it was very difficult to get to a specific area without practise, because of the bad camera angling.

Years
  • Hey! We already have a thread on your thoughts on soaring right here which is pretty much identical to this. Why not stop by there and let us know your thoughts? That way we don't have two recent threads discussing the same thing. Thanks muchly. [:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back