• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen EON TICKET on a NEW AR

Years
  • ok i just bought an AR tonight and did a code to get the eon ticket...why wont it bring up the selection to go to the other island?...is there another code? like to trigger the event? or what?...i believe i saw this thread before or sumtin, but its way too far back to find. i mean i dont got all nite, so please help someone.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    is this for r/s or fr/lg? if r/s you have to have mystery gift and then talk to your father. he'll give you the ticket then tell you to go to lilycove and ride the boat to southern island.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    try going to lilycove and a weird women should confront you when you talk to the sailor by the docks.

Back