• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Eon Ticket US

Status
Not open for further replies.

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
    Years
    So I was reading on the Eon ticket distribution in the US and it says it will be given at nintendo worlds(store). As for Japan on Corocoro and idk for UK. thing is that not everyone has one of those stores close by. I wonder if there will be another distribution or just that, because it would be a huge bummer if it didnt...

Btw, Does the community have like a way to help if there isnt any other way of getting an Eon ticket?

Years
    Quoting Bulbapedia on UK Eon Ticket:

15 players from cities and towns across the United Kingdom will be selected, then receive their Eon Tickets at a special Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire launch party held on Nov. 29, 2014 in GAME stores in London. At this event, the selected players will meet Junichi Masuda.

As for another distribution, we don't know yet. They do allow people to pass on Eon Tickets through Street Pass.

As for helping with the Eon Ticket, unless people can trade over Eon Tickets or hack in a new one to give away, I doubt we can do much unless you met someone who had an Eon Ticket.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    So, im guessing that this is the only way to successfully capture either Latios or Latias. Hopefully there will be an alternate way to get the Eon Ticket. Most places don't have a Nintendo World and GameFreak should know that. There may be another way of distribution a few months after the Eon Ticket Event.

Years
    I honestly think that it should be a Gamestop Event or a Wi-Fi Distribution that you can do at home. Not that many people are in the vicinity of a Nintendo Store or near a Play! Event (which are very limited if you live in the south, as the one in Georgia already passed and we don't get many Pokemon related events). Also the chances of most 3DS players actually passing the people who have the Eon Ticket are very slim, as most of the people who initially get the Eon Ticket will likely never leave their area.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I honestly think that it should be a Gamestop Event or a Wi-Fi Distribution that you can do at home. Not that many people are in the vicinity of a Nintendo Store or near a Play! Event (which are very limited if you live in the south, as the one in Georgia already passed and we don't get many Pokemon related events). Also the chances of most 3DS players actually passing the people who have the Eon Ticket are very slim, as most of the people who initially get the Eon Ticket will likely never leave their area.

Hear hear. If this was 2 years ago when I was still in college or coincided with DragonCon (only time I ever got any StreetPasses at all) I'd have a chance but nope. Neighbors and coworkers aren't exactly the 3DS-having type. You'd think by now there wouldn't be so much country/regional bias with events, though at least they've come a long way since 3rd gen, and as an American I guess I can't complain too much.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    You have to think that 95% of the time GmaeFreak seems to only think about how the events would work in Japan, not everyone has an active community or many people with 3DS to streetpass like in Japan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back