• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen EON Ticket.. Where's the boat??

Wynaut

Unown Master
Years
  • Kenta said:
    In Lilycove harbor

after you activate it of course

How do you activate it? I have the ticket, the boat is there, but how do i activate it? It says i don't have the ticket for the boat =/

Years
  • Wynaut said:
    Can someone tell me where the boat is for the EON Ticket?

I know that the boat is in Lilycove, I've checked a million times. Is there a such thing as an "Eon Ticket"? I have an S.S. Ticket to board the S.S. Tidal, but I cannot get anywhere besides to the Battle Tower and to Slateport. And when I go to Slateport, I can only go to the Battle Tower and Lilycove. If someone has USED the Eon Ticket, and CAUGHT the legendary Latios and Latias in THEIR OWN GAME, can you PLEASE tell me how to get the Eon Ticket? I have searched forever. And I mean FOREVER. Thanks.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You have to scan an E-card through the E-reader to obtain it. You can also get it by swapping records with a friend who has swiped an E-card through and gotten it on his game. There is no other way.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You have to use two codes. One to set the event flag to on, and the other to have the actual ticket. If you want those codes, check the stickyed code topic.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2004
    After you leave you can never go back again. It dosent matter if you caught or defeated latios/latias.

Back