• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Eon Ticket?

Chevitile

Little Monster
    Years
    Quick question regarding the code:
    Does anybody know if you can use it once per save file, or just once per game? As in, you have a save file where you've obtained the ticket, but you want to restart the game. Can you get the ticket (using the code) on the new file, or is it limited to once per game?

Years
    Yay I was able to somehow get my 3DS connected to the internet from my hotel room (within an hour before we move out of it to another one, haha) and get the code on Pokemon.com for both my main Omega Ruby and my Alpha Sapphire. This is great.

And it can still be transferred to other games, right? I would hope so...

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
    Years
    Just entered the code and got my Eon Ticket last night! I don't have the BuzzNav yet, but I'll be able to spread the goodness around via StreetPass once I get it!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Just entered the code and got my Eon Ticket last night! I don't have the BuzzNav yet, but I'll be able to spread the goodness around via StreetPass once I get it!
    I already try to go through Best Buy locations when I am near them. After all, there are some people who I am sure don't have it yet. Though since it ended up in one of the Best Buy relays from someone I got it from, most likely it will be retained there now.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    Got my code for it yesterday, although I doubt I'll actually use it for a while :pink_tongue: Not too into ORAS.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    I got mine last week. And I'll use it to soft reset for a shiny Latios.

I prefer shiny Latias though, but had no clue there was a battle before recieving it. And that you couldn't save right before that. Sucks, but maybe I'll get OR someday in the future.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I got the Eon Ticket several weeks ago, thanks to the serial code, even though I haven't used it for a while, because I don't have time to play Alpha Sapphire atm.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    I had the Eon Ticket on Omega Ruby when I first played it, but I gained it through the Homepass method rather than Streetpass.

More recently on both my Alpha Sapphire and second Omega Ruby run through I've injected it - purely because I live in a place in the middle of nowhere and it would cost me £10 to get to the nearest Streetpass location.

Years
    I got my Eon ticket some time in January and was pretty surprised to get it so fast here. It got it from one of the people who were supposed to spread the Eon ticket in their specific area. Still haven't caught Latias though because I was too lazy.

llr

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    StreetPass week starts today.

This is a time that it may be easier to get the Eon Ticket if you still need it.

Make sure to put your DS to sleep with ORAS on.
    Then take it everywhere for the next 10 days or so.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    StreetPass week starts today.

This is a time that it may be easier to get the Eon Ticket if you still need it.

Make sure to put your DS to sleep with ORAS on.
    Then take it everywhere for the next 10 days or so.

It just needs your 3DS on, doesn't matter what cartridge you have in and you dont need to be in game. I went round london with New Super Mario bros 2 in and just on home screen got mine fine.

llr

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    It just needs your 3DS on, doesn't matter what cartridge you have in and you dont need to be in game. I went round london with New Super Mario bros 2 in and just on home screen got mine fine.

That's good to know.
    I was basing it on trying to pass the Eon Ticket from one of my DS to the other.
    I couldn't seem to get it to work until I had those conditions met.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    A good friend of mine works for Nintendo and likes to spoil me by pulling strings every now and then, so I've let her know I'm interested in an Eon Ticket.

There are reasons for you to hang out with me T_T

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    A good friend of mine works for Nintendo and likes to spoil me by pulling strings every now and then, so I've let her know I'm interested in an Eon Ticket.

There are reasons for you to hang out with me T_T
    Too bad you can't just Streetpass me. {XD} Got all the puzzle pieces, too.

Also, can you get me one of those jobs? :)

Back