• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ephemeral is here!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2014
    Hey everybody! My name is Matt, I'm 17 years old, and I love playing first and second generation Pokemon games! I used to be really into the anime when I was a child, and I just recently got back into playing the games. I figured that I'd try to find a place where I can interact with others about my memories of playing Pokemon as a child and share the nostalgia with all of you. :)

So are the first and second generation Pokemon games the only ones you've played? :O Or have you tried some of the newer ones? Personally I'm really into all the games, haha, but of course we have a lot of older gen fans here as well. Any kind of person is welcome! Great to have you on PokeCommunity, Matt.

This is the place for you to chat with other fans like yourself and make amazing friends so settling in will be quite easy, especially if you post around often to get involved. We love active new members.. especially those who stick around for a while.

Feel free to drop me off a friend request if you're lookin' to chat. ;P I'm happy to get to know you! Any Pokemon fan is wonderful and worth chatting with. <3 Enjoy your time here.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2014
    So are the first and second generation Pokemon games the only ones you've played? :O Or have you tried some of the newer ones? Personally I'm really into all the games, haha, but of course we have a lot of older gen fans here as well. Any kind of person is welcome! Great to have you on PokeCommunity, Matt.

This is the place for you to chat with other fans like yourself and make amazing friends so settling in will be quite easy, especially if you post around often to get involved. We love active new members.. especially those who stick around for a while.

Feel free to drop me off a friend request if you're lookin' to chat. ;P I'm happy to get to know you! Any Pokemon fan is wonderful and worth chatting with. <3 Enjoy your time here.

I have played and owned the RSE series as well as Pearl version, but I just prefer the first two generations. I've discovered a gem here already, Pokemon Liquid Crystal, which I suppose is a fan-made Crystal remake! I'm playing it right now and it's very fun.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hi Ephemeral, welcome to PC! That's cool, some of the classics are better than then ewer games imo. If you'd like to chat or be friends feel free to hit me up with a message. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    How I also adore those First and Second generation Pokemon games! Remember the glitches? I used to spend all the time searching for Missingno. and so that I can have 99x of Rare Candies! Well, that was aaaafter I beat Pokemon Blue though. It was a really interesting glitch! The Gym fights was also quite memorable because of the OST too. Loved the Celadon City Gym & Erika. :3

Also loving how the 2nd Gen had really interesting gym leaders, and really cool OST! The anime was also great to see as we played it, y'know? I'm glad that you've enjoyed the experience as much as I have! Maybe the Metal & Color Generation Gaming board is perfect for you to talk nostalgic times about the pokemon games with your fellow members! <3

Mmm, it's really nice to meet you Matt, and welcome to PC! So great that you've come by and introduced yourself, since it's indeed a pleasure to get to know ya! Feel free to ask any one of the staff team for assistance, and I hope you'll have a lovely stay during your experience here! ^^

Years
    Hello Matt, nice to see you finally joined the amazing community known as PC. We're like, one of the best places for Pokemon fans to gather so you definitely picked an awesome place to talk all about Pokemon.

I've been into Pokemon for 15 years now, but only played most main games from 3rd Gen and on. Currently I'm quite absorbed in the amazeness that is X/Y, Pokemon Amie is definitely my fave feature of this game, oh and the customization too. It'll be hard going back to older games now given the whole battle scene is now in 3D and everything. And going by your avatar I assume you like Shuckle? It sure is a unique Pokemon in its own right, being one heck of a defensive tank.

But anyways I guess I don't have a lot to say now, so yeah go and explore PC and make loads of new friends when you can. The staff are always there to assist you, and even a few non-staff as well. If you ever need a new friend don't hesitate to leave me a message on my profile, and enjoy your time here at PC!

- Hikari

Back