• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--Epic guitar solo--

Years
  • Hey, I'm Sheimeix. I doubt this, but some may know me as 'Lux', and a few of you may have known me as Lucario_x on Serebii. I was recommended here by a friend (dunno her name on here, so I couldn't do a referral...), she said that the members here are really nice.

Another reason why I joined is because I haven't been doing much pokemon stuff since Platinum was released in Japan XD

*runs off and edits profile*

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Hey! My name is Eivana!
    Would you like to be friends? Send me a VM or PM and I'll talk to you! I love making new friends!

Have fun and read the rules!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • No, you heard wrong. We're terrible around here; quite nasty, actually. BD

Kidding, of course. Welcome to the ol' PC, Sheimeix.

I'm sure you'll catch the fever again after posting around here a few days. In fact, it's almost inevitable.

Hope you enjoy yourself. o/

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Yo! Welcome to Pokecommunity forums Sheimiex! I am sure that you'll have a lot of fun here. This place REALLY is nice. ;)

I'm sure you'll catch the fever again after posting around here a few days. In fact, it's almost inevitable.
    Why does Hiidoran always say things that are sooooo true?? XD

Back