• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EPICwinner77 has arrived!

EPICwinner77

Glitch Trainer
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2012
    Hello there! I am EPICwinner77! I have come to PokeCommunity because I love Pokemon!! I am also interested in ROM Hacking. I already have ideas for them, I just need to figure out how to actually hack them! I also might be going to the RP forum sometimes, so don't be surprised if you see me there!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I like you have ideas for possible ROMs, just not the time to figure out how to ROMhack. There are more important things I should be doing (like finding a job). However, I still participate and play Pokémon and am currently helping with one of the projects there in the Emulation forum. :)

Welcome, and I will warn you in advance to watch out for Hikari; she's mad as hell. ;)

Oh, and MidnightShine. Claims to be B2/W2's biggest fan. When the game comes out in America, that status will be challenged by millions from ages 7 to 77. Not sure beyond that.

Cyclone

EPICwinner77

Glitch Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2012
    Yeah, I don't have alot of time for it either. So far the only hacking tools I know haow to use are YAPE,A-Starter,and A-tack.

Years
  • Hello there! I am EPICwinner77! I have come to PokeCommunity because I love Pokemon!! I am also interested in ROM Hacking. I already have ideas for them, I just need to figure out how to actually hack them! I also might be going to the RP forum sometimes, so don't be surprised if you see me there!

Hi EpicWinner77. I am Hikari.

I've been a Pokemon since back in the day, although I was a late bloomer for the games.

You like Roleplaying and Emulation? Those two boards are among my weakest fields so yeah, don't expect me there.

Talk to any staff members if you get lost and please read the rules.

And no advertising, you don't wanna get kicked out for all eternity.

- Hikari10, "Sarcastic But Intelligent"

SadNumel

I'm a very,very SadNumel.
    Years
  • Hi! Im new here too!

If you need help learning basic scripts in order to make a ROM hack "Role Playing" Head on over to the "Emulation" Section!

And also you can contact me Via PM on this forum if you need help! :)

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello there! I am EPICwinner77! I have come to PokeCommunity because I love Pokemon!! I am also interested in ROM Hacking. I already have ideas for them, I just need to figure out how to actually hack them! I also might be going to the RP forum sometimes, so don't be surprised if you see me there!

WELCOME EPICwinner77 my name is Diablo.
    Hahah everyone here all like Pokemon that is why we are part of the biggest and best community in the WORLD. Hope to see you round :D

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hi there! Recently, i've been contemplating making a hack, so you might see me in the Emulation Forum's. I know the basic's like A-Text and the Map Editor, but i am very intelligent, so i'm going to try to learn how to code, i pick up things easily so it shouldn't be too hard. Anyway welcome to PC. I'll see you around :D

~One of PC's friendliest, Ninjagon

Back