• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epilogue - Once Upon a Time

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Hm. There's honestly not much information to go on. It's basically random right now unless there's someone with some info that's hiding out - which is probably fine at this point.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    "Someone" should shed light on Achromatic's death like we were told we would get if "someone" answered the riddle correctly.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Rumpelstiltskin's riddle has been answered
    Someone has received a Potion of Life...

Psst, 24 hours left of the Day Phase those who don't vote will be receiving a lovely poisonous red apple. Don't worry, I'll tell you the answer to the riddle then ;).
    Post says otherwise.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    oops, [kill] bidoof ftw
    also rip achro even though you were a baddie and all

Years
    I am arrive. I know I have to vote but I'm going to hold off for now. It seems like there are too obvious candidates to throw my vote on but only obvious because of the semiwagons. I won't be voting for them unless one of them piques my suspicion.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    what the hell went on in here

[KILL] arachnidsGrip

nothing personal but like you said you were busy so

inb4 "hmmm this seems like a suss bandwagon"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If you can't take five minutes from your life while you're already online to read at least the day post then why are you even playing. Admittedly I haven't read everything people have said in the past but I would at least try to do that much. :/

[kill] Misdreavus

Random vote since agreeing with Klippy.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Hurray the first bandwagon of the game. Also I just neglected to mention that it doesn't say you that you're not allowed to abstain as your vote. So is this a thing or nah?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    .-.

Wat, first off, I only voted for eros because hes my rand vote since no one ever gave any explanation, second, i hastily replied that post because i dont want to miss the day. I dont get how this is all my fault and getting killed for it >.>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    for the record what i said above was responding to bac more than anything else. but yeaaaah reason why i'm not joining that bandwagon tbh

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hurray the first bandwagon of the game. Also I just neglected to mention that it doesn't say you that you're not allowed to abstain as your vote. So is this a thing or nah?

You'll get a poison apple if you do not vote, whether intentional or not :333.

Back