• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Episode questions

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    This thread is for questions about pokemon episodes. I have a couple.

1. After Ash leaves charizard in charific valley I know they run into each other again. I know because i caught the end of the episode. But what episode number was it?
    2. Which episode does ash open the gs ball?
    Thanks feel free to answer my questions and ask your own.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Charizard return in the episode called "The Ties that Bind" which would be episode 271.
    Ash, however, never opened the GS-ball. They left it with Kurt to be never heard from again. The writers decided the drop that plot point.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2013
    Charizard return in the episode called "The Ties that Bind" which would be episode 271.
    Ash, however, never opened the GS-ball. They left it with Kurt to be never heard from again. The writers decided the drop that plot point.

Charizard does decide to fight againist Clair in an earlier episode.

Last edited:
    Years
  • why is dawn's skirt so short?

Because the producers love Lolicon? Heh. Either way, she's eye candy. Shifty eyes. Question the short skirt whenever we hit Snowpoint, then the real debate begins.

And, Unown, hey, it happens to the best of us. Hey, I forgot the Rocket Delibird appeared in the Slowking episode in Johto, as I'm trying to count up its appearances -- wacky plotlines.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
  • I don't know episode numbers off hand, but Ash's Charizard returns a few times throughout the anime.

1. Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unown

2. 8th Gym battle in Johto

3. Johto League Silver Conference

4. 1st Frontier Brain in Battle Frontier

5. 7th/Final Frontier Brain in Battle Frontier

I'm pretty sure that's all of his appearances after the Charicific Valley episode.

Years
  • Um this is exactly an episode question, but... is the Johto series soundtrack available on Cd? If so, which Cd? :) I'd love to have it.

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    I don't know episode numbers off hand, but Ash's Charizard returns a few times throughout the anime.

1. Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unown

2. 8th Gym battle in Johto

3. Johto League Silver Conference

4. 1st Frontier Brain in Battle Frontier

5. 7th/Final Frontier Brain in Battle Frontier

I'm pretty sure that's all of his appearances after the Charicific Valley episode.

Doesn't Charizard return when a forest is burning down it's after misty gets her Politoad. I know that.

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    hey my friend told me there was and episode where ash gets trapped in treeko's pokeball is this true or is he just pulling my leg?

cartmanrocks

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2009
    Yeah, frighten the kids with the breasts. Well done.

-Charaxes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
  • This is for the post above ^^^

Whoooooah, why are you posting those kinda things.
    There's kids here. >.<
    Not cool man.

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    yeah thats kinda in appropriate at least the thread hasn't been closed down.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
  • hey my friend told me there was and episode where ash gets trapped in treeko's pokeball is this true or is he just pulling my leg?

Back on topic....

Yes, your friend is just pulling your leg.

Doesn't Charizard return when a forest is burning down it's after misty gets her Politoad. I know that.

I think there was an episode around that time when a Charizard did appear in the anime, but I believe it wasn't Ash's.

Back