• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epy's Trade Center

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
    Mines japanese they dont come in english and mine are untouched un nicknames can give a screen shot if needed~!

ur not getting it in-game their is a dude u talk to that allows u to get different language pokemon and they translate their names attack moves for u so u understand em but name won't translate if they are nicknamed.

epyon101

Been Playing Since Pokemon Red
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    ur not getting it in-game their is a dude u talk to that allows u to get different language pokemon and they translate their names attack moves for u so u understand em but name won't translate if they are nicknamed.

apparently you have no clue what i'm telling you!

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    Ill give you a shiny totodile for your shiny trpainch

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Japanese NZ Jirachi and Movie11 Shaymin for a Crown Beast Entei? I'm able to trade now. Pm/Vm me.

epyon101

Been Playing Since Pokemon Red
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Japanese NZ Jirachi and Movie11 Shaymin for a Crown Beast Entei? I'm able to trade now. Pm/Vm me.

already got Nintendo Zone Jirachi, but might need shayman i'll think about it!

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Can i have your shiny charamander for my shiny totadile?

Back