• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Er... is my pokemon team good (Pokemon Black 1)

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2015
    [Keep in mind that i'll level them up to 45 before victory road]

Serperior - Lv 44, Moves: Cut - Coil - Leaf Blade - Slam

Sawk - Lv 42, Moves: Bulk Up - Brick Break - Focus Energy - Double kick

Seismitoad - Lv 43, Moves: Aqua Ring - Dig - Surf - Rain Dance

Unfeazant - Lv 42, Moves: Fly - Roost - Air Slash - Quick Attack

Darmanitan - Lv 43, Moves: Trash - Hammer Arm - Fire Punch - Facade (i never used Facade so i think ill change it soon)

Boldore - Lv 44, Moves: Flash Cannon - Rock Slide - Iron Defense - Sandstorm (i heard Sandstorm is good for Boldore, dont remember why)

So... do i have a chance on E4? I've played White 1 and i beat E4 ONLY with my samurott, but now that im using Serperior... im a bit scared (i dont know how to train IV's)

Thanks :D (P.S : I dont want to change ANY of these pokemons :( )

[EDIT] Oh and i just beat cheren after the 8º Gym :D so im Near Victory Road

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Your team definitely needs some improvements. If you have a Heart Scale, you should go to the Move Relearner and give your Serperior Leech Seed instead of Slam. If not, you should teach it Dragon Tail instead.

Sawk could use more coverage moves, like Payback and Bulldoze/Dig (since you can't get Earthquake yet).

As for your Darmanitan, you should replace Thrash with Rock Slide. You can get Rock Slide at the Mistralton Cave.

Also, why does your Boldore have Flash Cannon? It only hits Rock and Ice super effectively (which Sawk can do too) and Boldore's Special Attack isn't really good. You should give it Bulldoze or Dig instead.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2015
    Your team definitely needs some improvements. If you have a Heart Scale, you should go to the Move Relearner and give your Serperior Leech Seed instead of Slam. If not, you should teach it Dragon Tail instead.

Sawk could use more coverage moves, like Payback and Bulldoze/Dig (since you can't get Earthquake yet).

As for your Darmanitan, you should replace Thrash with Rock Slide. You can get Rock Slide at the Mistralton Cave.

Also, why does your Boldore have Flash Cannon? It only hits Rock and Ice super effectively (which Sawk can do too) and Boldore's Special Attack isn't really good. You should give it Bulldoze or Dig instead.

Well i've already beaten E4 with this team, :) can you help me in this other question pls?

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8306063#post8306063

Back