• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Era Of Darkness Team

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    :.Intro.:
    You may not know me but i once come up with a hack called Dimension Legends.I did not continue it as,it is not progress much since i was busy with school etc...and the new ideas i have messed up the hack.So i came up with a new one.I hope to continue with this as i will have months of brakes..xD

:.Base.:
    Fire Red

:.Storyline.:
    Eons ago,man was invaded by monsters which we now call Pokemon.. No one know exactly where and why were they appeared on earth.The only thing that makes Pokemon dangerous is the user, which people now call Pokemon Trainers.The secret of Pokemon is still a complete mystery to many people, but only a single thing is clear to them, the full potential of a Pokemon can only be unleashed through the heart of their trainers.

More info,go to here

:.Team.:
    Ace Phantom[mapper,spriting,tiles,maybe scripting,music]
    -XD002[pokemon sprite inserter]
    -Aerow[Advance scripter]
    -Mindfreak[Graphic Stuff]

What i need now is a spriter who can both sprite a trainer and make their o/w and also minor edit pokemon.

:.Application Form.:
    Name:
    Skills:
    Proof[3 examples for each skill]:
    Means Of Contact[msn for example]:

If you want to help out,just fill out this form and i will make decision...

Last edited:

CdubFosho

Pokemon Adventure breeder
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    i do like the idea you have, but the story line is a little dry, not to be offencive its a little on the obvious side of pokemon came from the darknes and what not, but where is the story gona go? however i do like that its a more mature look at it, i dont see why pokemon always has to be the younger crowed this seems a little bit more for seasoned pokemon players, unfortunatly i am trying to start up my own hack team so i cant help out much but if you would like a beta tester dont hesitate to ask. good luck

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Name: Codec ^_^

Skills: OW Spriting, Kinda Trainer spriting, Backup tile inserter
    Proof:

For OW Spriting and tile-inserting:
    Era Of Darkness Team

For Trainer Spriting:
    Era Of Darkness Team

Space ranger
    Means Of contact[msn for example]: you have my msn

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Name: Codec ^_^
    Skills: OW Spriting, Kinda Trainer spriting, Backup tile inserter
    Proof:
    For OW Spriting and tile-inserting:
    Era Of Darkness Team

For Trainer Spriting:
    Era Of Darkness Team

Space ranger
    Means Of contact[msn for example]: you have my msn
    Hmmm...for the tiles,i gonna have a complete rombase with everything i need in,so i don't think i need another tile inserter but i will still put you as a backup tile inserter..

For the o/w,you certainly improved,but can you like post the proof of the o/w all frames,walking front,back,side..etc..maybe two proof for each skill..i will decide then..

For the trainer sprite,sorry,but it does not look good so i will not take you in as a trainer spriter.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Era Of Darkness Team
    Era Of Darkness Team
    Era Of Darkness Team
    Era Of Darkness Team
    Era Of Darkness Team

You like these?
    And Can I apply as Banner Maker too:
    proof in sig/avatar
    ------------------
    ;)
    xD..cool..i like them..i will put you on hold first..ok??for awhile only.I am trying to get someone who can do both the trainer sprite and o/w..but if no one can do both,i will take you and another person.I am trying to minimize the number of people working on my hack.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    What the
    Spoiler:
    Who is the Scripter?!?
    LOL..its you rite??you said you will be the scripter for my hack??

Name:psychic-boy
    Skills:pokemon spirteing
    Proof[3 examples for each skill]:on my pixel art page https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5268316#post5268316
    Means Of Contact[msn for example]:
    [email protected]
    hmm..are they really yours??because all the post there proof the sprites was not yours..If they are really yours,i a gladly take you in as a spriter.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    You guys.
    They have been proved as fake!
    This guy steals about everything. He stole other peoples sprites and posted them.
    And also, He copied and pasted my team thread and edited it slightly to make his own!

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    You guys.
    They have been proved as fake!
    This guy steals about everything. He stole other peoples sprites and posted them.
    And also, He copied and pasted my team thread and edited it slightly to make his own!

Owh yeah, I've heard of this guy...(slap him! Slap him in the face) o.o

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    Name:Do you need the name If...Makeshiftj
    Skills:Trainer Spriting,And OW Spritng,Basic Scripting And Mapping BASIC
    Proof:What Do you want me to Sprite as A test I have A Remapped Ash In my Album if you want that
    Means Of Contact:Skype

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Name:Do you need the name If...Makeshiftj

Skills:Trainer Spriting,And OW Spritng
    Proof:What Do you want me to Sprite as A test I have A Remapped Ash In my Album if you want that

Means Of Contact:Skype
    OK cool..i already have one trainer spriter and o/w maker but i can do with another spriter since my other spriter is online when i am asleep..lol..but he still do his job..

Let me see what you can sprite for me,if you read the storyline there is this dark trainer called qais,sprite his sprite and make his o/w as a proof..i will consider you after that..come up with your own unique ideas on how he will look as showing your creativity to me..But remember,he is a dark HUMAN trainer..xD

Makeshiftj

The Ninja
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    I will Add the OW's Later Dark Enough or Do you want me to evil it up ?

Era Of Darkness Team
    Era Of Darkness Team
    Era Of Darkness Team
    What Do u think Which one of these sprites should i start OW's with

Last edited:
    Back