• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eric's 'Adopt a Pokemon!'

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
  • Could you possibly list the remaining pokemon that haven't been taken? Its sorta tough to know the pokemon that got taken seeing so much people are asking for them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    Thank you very much! You're the best! :D
    you are welcome!
    Are MYSTRY Mew and TRU Dragonite available still?
    no, sorry.
    ho-oh is fine! thank you. thats all i really need
    sent a PM.
    Could you possibly list the remaining pokemon that haven't been taken? Its sorta tough to know the pokemon that got taken seeing so much people are asking for them.
    Yes, I will edit the list once I finish these few pending trades.
    PM Sent Regarding the Trade

Thanks
    You're welcome. :)
    no...
    just im login onto wifi to trade
    are you?
    *Rules

May I get a 8th Movie Shaymin and a Shiny Eevee?
    both gone sorry. .........................

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • out of curiosity, What nature is azelf?

EDIT: I got ninja'd for that mew :3 i'll take the Wishmaker Jirachi instead

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I don't see any Celebi listed, but if you still have an Ageto Celebi I would really love one pretty please <3 ! (I love Celebi). If you don't have one, could I please have a wishmaker Jirachi and the Mystery Mew? BTW thats really sweet of you to give out pokemon without asking for anything in return. So few people do it, but it's really thoughtful of people who are generous enough to.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    Hey can I get PALCITY Lucario and 10ANNIV Ho-oh?
    Just traded them, sorry.
    out of curiosity, What nature is azelf?

EDIT: I got ninja'd for that mew :3 i'll take the Wishmaker Jirachi instead
    The Azelf is Naive, and the Jirachi is gone, sorry. Sorry about the mew as well! XD

I don't see any Celebi listed, but if you still have an Ageto Celebi I would really love one pretty please <3 ! (I love Celebi). If you don't have one, could I please have a wishmaker Jirachi and the Mystery Mew? BTW thats really sweet of you to give out pokemon without asking for anything in return. So few people do it, but it's really thoughtful of people who are generous enough to.
    I'm really sorry, but all of those have been traded away already. But thanks for the appreciation. :)
    i thought you did approve me?^^^
    fillerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    You didn't PM me though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2010
    Wichever 2 are still available. Thank you so much!!!!!!!^^ i really wanted these pokemon anytwo would do but jirachi and me woul be preffered whenever you can just tell me!

MYSTRY Mew
    WISHMKR Jirachi
    Latios
    Kyogre
    Mewtwo
    Heatran
    SAPHIRE Zigzagoon

Back