• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eric's Trade Thread

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
Years
Darnit, I was also going to offer an UT PKTPIA Magmortar for the Shaymin, but it looks like shinyninetales scooped me XD. I don't suppose you want a second one? I can also offer an UT PKTOPIA Electivire or UT PKTOPIA Pikachu if you're interested.

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2011
Ok add my fc ill add your cya in wifi
I am leaving in a second, so I can't trade now.
Darnit, I was also going to offer an UT PKTPIA Magmortar for the Shaymin, but it looks like shinyninetales scooped me XD. I don't suppose you want a second one? I can also offer an UT PKTOPIA Electivire or UT PKTOPIA Pikachu if you're interested.
Ahaha, that's awful! Do you have anything else on my want list or a trade thread I can look at?

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
Years
Unfortunately, I don't have a trade thread because my options are quite limited. Those three were the only events I had to offer, since I don't clone and didn't have duplicates of any other events. I actually have to head out for a couple hours, but I'll check your thread again when I get back.

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2011
Unfortunately, I don't have a trade thread because my options are quite limited. Those three were the only events I had to offer, since I don't clone and didn't have duplicates of any other events. I actually have to head out for a couple hours, but I'll check your thread again when I get back.

Oh, I'm sorry. Well if you get any of my wants in the future, feel free to come back and make an offer. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2011
Bump. I added the 10 ANIV line to my wants, and added some pokemon to my offering list.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Can I get the info on the following please?
Events:
MYSTRY Mew-Nature
World08 Lucario-Characteristic
Agate Celebi-Nature

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
If it is female, would you be willing to trade it for a shiny Staravia? It's UT from what I know.

Back