• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Erika's Adventure

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Episode 3 is now up. I'll begin work on Episode 4 today. Don't really expect anything soon. I'll be gone all week from tommorow.

Sacred

Spriter and Rukario Lover
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 23, 2005
    Good comics and..I can read them..at first they are pixelly and hard to read but I just click th butten that appears when your mouse is over the picture..the butten with the blue arrows pointing in a direction which I keep forgetting....

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Sacred said:
    Good comics and..I can read them..at first they are pixelly and hard to read but I just click th butten that appears when your mouse is over the picture..the butten with the blue arrows pointing in a direction which I keep forgetting....
    Yeah. If you do that it should work. In IE, I think you click on the cursor that hovers over it. Firefox you just click the picture. :p

Back