• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Erm..Hello Everyone!

ExoFlashFire

Helix Prophet
Years
  • Um..uh..hello everyone! My name is Vincent, yet I would preferably like to be called either Exo or Vin (whichever that suits you more). I came to this site to make friends with other Pokemon fans like me, and some competitive battlers as well (yes I use showdown). I heard about this place from random social media while browsing through google and I saw this website. Curious to discover, I made this account in the hopes of meeting new people. Erm...thats all I have to say! I'm happy to meet you all

Years
  • welcome to the pokemon community ^-^

there are all sorts of clubs, discussion threads and such where you can make new friends. even popping in to see what other new member's have put in the welcome lounge can lead to a new friend!

so have fun and happy friend hunting XD

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey, hey, hey, Vincent! Really great to meet you, and welcome to the forums, champ! <3

Ah, so you've seen this forum through google as well? That's what I did, and loved it ever since, teehee. Ah, at any rate, if you're a fellow competitive battler, then you can check out our Battle Center board for everything and everything that's competitive battle related! You can post your teams for reviewing, and even talk about different competitive-related topics. Maybe you'll like our pokecommunity showdown server too, if you would like to battle online with us! Mmm, but still, there are really great members who are into the pokemon franchise here, so I hope that you won't be shy on meeting them, and getting to know them. :3

I'm really happy to meet you too, and I hope that you enjoy yourself on the forums! Contact any one of us if there's any trouble, and we'll help as soon as we can, to help you feel comfortable around the forums! And have a great day! See you again! ^^

Back