• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Erm, hi

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
Years
  • Hey, erm, I'm just really posting here, because I can't seem to make new threads in either the Hack showcase, toolbox or err.. Whatever the third category is called. Just all save for team discussion. So I'm mostly testing this out. Sorry if this goes against rules.

(the threads were about finding an emerald 386 patch)

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
    Years
  • Heh, sorry, I understand this could be confusing. No, I'm not new, i'm just testing whether I can post. However, having posted this, I realise I should've posted in the questions subforum. ^^'

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Would it count as a welcome?

Or have you been on recently on your other account?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • The ROM section is moderated and a staff member in charge there has to approve of your threads before you can see them. This section isn't moderated so you'll be able to post here whenever you want.

Jajaja posting in Q&A would've been lovely. D:

Edit: Bah nvm you did it nwwdecfed slow >>;

Back