• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Erm....hi?

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
    Hullo.
    Welcome to PC.
    Try not to get into any barfights with walrus's.
    If you follow that one rule there will always be equilibrium.
    ;_;

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    Welcome to Pokecommunity, RubyDragon hope you're having fun at Pokecommunity. Read the rules so you don't get in trouble and use the FAQ for help and if you're still stuck PM or VM me.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC RubyDragon!

It's great to have you here at our wonderful forums! I hope everything is to your liking so far...As you can see, we have quite a lot to do around here! I'm sure you'll have a great time! =P

Cheeseburgers! That's one I haven't seen in a while...*noms burger* XD

I do hope you enjoy yourself here at The PokeCommunity! I'll see you around!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello RubyDragon welcome to PC,hope you enjoy your stay here and make sure to read the Rules and FAQ,hope to see ya around the forum

Paul

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Hey Welcome to PC!
    Thnx for the Cheeseburger!

Anyways, you're obviously a dragon lover so come
    down to the dragons den!
    You can find us in the mixed community groups section!

Years
    You mean, I can has cheezburger? ;_; *shot*

Anyway, welcome to PC! Thanks for the yummy food! In return, I shall give you candy! *throws mints* Enjoy your stay and such. :)

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I wuv cheeseburgers....

Welcome to PC!

Basically, just follow the rules, make friends, and be an intelligent member.

Have fun. ;)

GuardianofAuraGirl

Hi im RubyDragon....Im new here, but im sure you already know that.....erm...so....Take a CheeseBurger!^.^

*Laughs* I like your randomness, it reminds me of one of my classmates that I know at school. Well anyway, welcome to Pokemon community RubyDragon!! (aww...now I feel like I want to eat some Cheese Burgers!)

Years
    Thanks guys...usually im not this random, i toned it downa bit cause im often crazier than this....I like the lolcat, D_R_A and *Sana throws mints and hit RubyDragon in the eye* ITTBURRRRRNNNZ DXlol

Back