• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ermm I love this even though you all know about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
    Ermm I love this even though you all know about it
    right now I know about HG/SS but this thing I would like to discuss
    I think I know what it is and I think basically so does everyone else but whats your opinion on it
    good
    bad
    WTF?
    Ermm I love this even though you all know about itErmm I love this even though you all know about itErmm I love this even though you all know about it
    yes the little walking pokemon thing​

so yeah discuss​

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    My opinion on it is............IT WICKED IT HOT ITS AMAZING ITS ROCKET ITS UHHH COOL ITS NEW ITS FRESH ITS..... WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE IT! I CANT WAIT 4 IT *DOES BARRY DANCE*

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    you know thats almost exactly what I said XD lol but how does it work thats the only thing I want to know
    this is not the reason for the thread its what you think of it
    thats is what i think of it XD well i dunno what you mean how does it work unless you mean the pokewalk then you transfer a pokemon into it wirrlessly and when you walk your pokemon will gain exp (like in the day care)....i think you can battle as well rubbish gfx but who cares xD

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    ahh right oh well that makes me more exited lol XD
    it will give ME more reason to go on a 6 mile walk with my aunty lol
    HA HA HA! i guess i would just ware it to school everyday and hopefully by a week my pokemon might be at lv 100! (ill be battleing wild pokemon in the class room lol)

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
    My opinion on it is............IT WICKED IT HOT ITS AMAZING ITS ROCKET ITS UHHH COOL ITS NEW ITS FRESH ITS..... WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE IT! I CANT WAIT 4 IT *DOES BARRY DANCE*

You totally just reminded me of the Fan Club Chairman from Vermillion City, describing his Rapidash. :D

... Do I get a Bike Voucher now?

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Aha! I'm looking forward to these badboys.

My friend said someone he knows on another forum (possibly Serebii) said this, and I agree 100%, I'll do this.
    I'll get 6 of them, put the all on my belt. Then I'll walk around town like 'BAYUM'
    Or something along the lines of that.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    It is pretty cool. It most likely won't be carried around much at school and what not. :p Though I can see some kids at my school bringing it >_>

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    i really dont care for that much to be honest but i wonder how it might effect ev training?

Ayselipera

I think they're cute. It will definitely cause me to be more active.

Years
    It's so cool. xD
    I go running every day and so I can take this thing with me every time. ^^
    I just hope you wont be able to manipulate it so easily by shaking it or something...

Edit: Is it sure that you will be able to obtain this in the US?

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    It's so cool. xD
    I go running every day and so I can take this thing with me every time. ^^
    I just hope you wont be able to manipulate it so easily by shaking it or something...

Edit: Is it sure that you will be able to obtain this in the US?

Not confirmed for the US, but the chances we do not get this is 1.2%

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Oh yeah. I didn't think about it being DSi exclusive. I really hope it isn't.

And I'm totally taking it to school with me. I don't even care.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I am actually not a huge fan of this idea. I understand that it will come in handy, but I don't like the idea of not leveling them up normally.

But of course, I'll still use it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back