• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ero from me

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2012
    Hi i am a newbie.

Likes anime and making new friends. Big fan of hetalia and fairytale or something getting me laughing.

I like to play hack games from respectful users because it's like an inspiration to learn from.

I'm a writer and am currently going to learn to do some graphic designs as well.

Hope someday I can become a great hacker and get tips from everyone.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hello...urm err...Do you have any preferences to be called about your name? xD xD
    A big welcome to you to our amazing Community!
    I saw that you you watched the forum for a year and that you've join today, that nice!

I like animes too, I'm watching Fairy Tale too, it is making me laugh sometime haha!
    Hetalia, it reminds me soemthing...By the name. I think I never watched it before!
    I have the same opinion than you, I love to play Pokémon hacks, and of course other one, they're inspirating me, because I love to imagine and feed my imagination to make Art and write on paper!
    It is pretty interesting to be an Artist, share our ideas by a plume of ideas!
    When I say Artist, I don't think of course the only people who make drawings or paintings graphic quality. An art of living, basically :3

Ooh so you're writing to, do you like to make scenarios, making universes, as me? I mainly like to draw/paint, but I like to make a meaning about all of it xD

I hope that you will make your wishes true!
    If you dream of something you like to do so, there is no reason that you will fail, in my opinion ^-^
    You seem to be a good person, I hope that you will enjoy your stay here and make many friends! Feel free to message us if you want some help or anything else, like chatting.

See yaaah~

:7:

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC! :D Like Galoria said, is there anything you'd prefer to be called? Your username is pretty long and hard to remember. Any reason why you chose that name in particular? (By the way, I love Fairy Tail, so you get brownie points for being a fan <33)

Anyway, yeah, our hacks are pretty amazing here. They're great ways to keep yourself interested in Pokemon after beating the main story, plus there's so many of them to play! Lots of people are interested in hacking here and our Emulation section is pretty large, so finding resources and tools for you to use when you decide to make your own game won't be an issue at all. :3

But it's wonderful to see that you have other interests outside of hacking! We have sections dedicated to both writing and art here, so drop by if you're ever interested in showing us your work, yes? I love to draw and see other people's art, so I'll be one of the first to leave a comment if you do make an art gallery thread~

So yeah, enjoy your stay on PC and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all! I'm always open to help out.

Years
  • Hi i am a newbie.

Likes anime and making new friends. Big fan of hetalia and fairytale or something getting me laughing.

I like to play hack games from respectful users because it's like an inspiration to learn from.

I'm a writer and am currently going to learn to do some graphic designs as well.

Hope someday I can become a great hacker and get tips from everyone.

Hello there, and welcome.

At PC, we have a proud hacking community, and they'd love to have you on board. The Emulation forum has everything you need to know about hacks, and the tools and resources you can find. I wish you good luck with your project.

We also have Fan Fiction & Writing where you can share your works of literature, and both Pokemon and non-Pokemon-based work can be showcased. You'll have loads of fun here. And I see you like Hetalia and Fairy Tail as well, never watched either tbh.

If you ever need help, feel free to contact a moderator and they'll point you in the right direction. Have fun here and I'll see ya. You can call me Hikari.

- Hikari10

Back