• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Err... hello?!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Hi. I am new here, and am looking to improve at game making and am already a good spriter and artist.

x BlonDe x

Eevee lovin' ♥
    Years
    Hi Lorem Ipsum! I'm Marie. Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums! I'm sure you'll like it here. :3

Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    :D

I'm still having trouble finding my way around, but that will change. At the moment, I have just finished reading one of the stickies in the Sprite Art thread.

CrazyCam

Prof. Sam Dracuwolf
    Years
    Hi, Lorem Ipsum! Welcome to this community... about Pokemon... that needs a better slogan (I'm new too).

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Hi lorem what ya name is! i'm scythemaster! i hope you have a GREAT! time here.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Yo.
    I'm Ryuuzaki. Have a great time here at PC, talk to me if ya want, ;).

Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2007
    HI! :D

i was new only today, so I know what it's like to be new.

have fun here, and PM me if you wanna be friends.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    :O Ohhhhh hi!... You're a spriter? Oh my! Welcome to the awesome Pokémon Community. Cedrik is my name~... I sprite too. :3 I'm quite good. And you make a game? I make a game too. <~ This is the Art Section :3. There are talented people, there. You should have a look. As you know, you must read the rules and FAQ, before posting. I know, sounds boring. But... Yeah, you have to read them. ^^ If you want to be my friend, send me a message. If you need further help, pick me! I'm here!... <~ Other than all that, have a great time. :3

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Thats good to hear that you sprite and draw. I draw anime, japanese animation
    characters if you don't know what it is. Anyway, have fun okay.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hi Lorem Ipsum! Welcome to the PokeCommunity. Have a great time here. Also, I`m totally not good in spriting or anything related to that. Dx Well, see you around! =]

Spartan.Z-2-7

Omega unit T.I.T.A.N.I.U.M Z27
    Years
    Transmission STA~~~~~~~~:

[C:System/MLJONIR/MARK UT.bat ERROR SIGN HAS CORRUPTED SYSTEM HUD]

CORRUPTION STATUS: 75%

MANUAL LOG BOOT IMMINENT

BOOT SEQUENCE NORMAL

MESSAGE INTERRUPTED

"Welcome to PC, Keep an eye out for the Omegas soon" FAILED TO SEND

SYSTEM CRASH RECOVER INITIATED

RECOVER SUCCESSFUL

Transmission START:

welcome to PC and I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm a game developer too and am going to school for it at digipen as soon as the semester starts. which to explain the above is just a small dramatization that i just got bored with. I guess you can say I'm crazy AND the "official Spartan" of PC. I'm also a 3d model artist and machinima artist so yeah feel free to PM anytime about game design and such, I may use your spriting capabilities later if you don't mind but lets save that for PMs.

Transmission END:

P.S I'm going to release a trailer soon that will explain the beginning of the post. I know PC will love it ^_^

Back