• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Err, help?

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
Years
  • My oh-so-bright little cousin was looking at videos of suggestive things on youtube and downloading them on my computer, making an account that makes him '30 in Alabama' to see them, with my unintentional help. I don't know what he was looking at, don't want to find out, and the last thing I want is to have the cops knocking on my door looking for someone looking at an underage girl on youtube!
    I deleted the things he downloaded which was audio, my browsing history, scanned my computer for viruses, and am currently deleting the accounts.

What do I do now?

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Inside the spoiler is a visual guide on how to access history.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • If it was on Youtube, I wouldn't be too concerned about the implications for you. Delete the account as the others have already mentioned. If you explain the issue to both his parents and your own, then if anything (which it won't) ever comes of it, they are aware and can cover for you.

Don't stress too much, you might want to set a password on your computer, though :P

Back