• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Error in time to battle

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2020
    This error is how I usually start a battle, but when pokebola haul, simply for the game and closes. The same thing happens when I evolve, go through water that has flare and go into battle in the safari zone. Does anyone know how to solve?
    PS: Sorry my english, I'm brazilian and do not speak any English, I'm now using Google Translator.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Try this: Look you Game.ini at your project folder, you will see something like 'Library=RGSS102J.dll'. Change your RGSS102E.dll file name, at your project folder, to 'RGSS102J.dll' or the name listed at you Game.ini

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2020
    Oh, thanks man, but the error does not exist. Do not know how grateful I am for your help.

Back