• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Error with register partner

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    Error with register partner

If anyone can give more details of what is creating this error maybe I could fix it.
    Ty all for your support.
    Sorry my horrible english once again.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    Is this a clean version of Essentials?
    Not totally. I use Pokemon essentials 16.2
    Changed:
    Messages Script section - To use speech bubble message system
    PField_FieldWeather - Added Wind weather

Added:
    Following Pokemon 1.4.1
    Elite Battle system v4.0.2
    Bw_Phenomenos From BW kit

I know this won´t help much but I can´t remember anything to do with registering partner.
    ANyways, I´ll for script diferences between clean version of essentials and my game.
    TY for any help provided.

Years
    Try to delete temporarily "Following Pokémon 1.4.1." script section and then test the game. I suspect that it's in conflict with original script.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    Try to delete temporarily "Following Pokémon 1.4.1." script section and then test the game. I suspect that it's in conflict with original script.
    I´ve fixed it and It was not "Following Pokemon 1.4.1" fault I guess. I still don´t know the cause for it. I just made a online text compare and fixed the diferences between Essentials 16.2 and my game. There were some diferences and then I "reinstalled" those scripts I´ve mentioned before and now it´s working. I´ll try to keep a more detailed eye in what I change.
    Thank you though for trying to help.

Back