• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Errr...I vanished again didn't I?

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
  • But I'm back right?....right?!

Ahem, Yeah sorry I kinda went AWOL again. Hard to keep track of so many forums! :P I remembered this place and wanted to come back.

Anyway introductions for those that don't know me (or remember me :( ) I'm Ashygirl because, you guessed it I'm a BIG fan of Ash. Still am to this day! Some interesting things have been happening with him lately. I mean he gets this symbolic relationship with Greninja or something. That is pretty darn epic!

So yeah when I was last active here I frequented the RP section alot. (I wholeheartedly apologize if I abandoned any RPs.) Some of you may remember a certain Riolu OC I always used. ;) )

Well anyway I'm gonna upload my new-ish fanfic now, so peace!

Years
  • Haha that used to be me! I'd juggle a few different forums, not sure how I did so years ago. Nowadays it's just PC that I need.. active enough to keep me interested. x'D Welcome back, Ashygirl! I remember you, the Pokémon Anime section could really use more participants and I'd love to see you there if you're interested in discussing.

Have a good time!

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • I havent been so long on the forum, so its a new introduction for us.

Hey Ashgirl! Nice to meet you! Im not that active on the anime section, but I hope you enjoy yourself once again there! Maybe we will see eachother in the Rp section. Hope to see you around!

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll be sure to pop into the Anime section sometime. Though I do like to avoid spoilers whenever possible. (Not that easy with the pokemon anime but meh...)

Back