• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Escapade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Ryan helped set up the cooking equipment and took out packaged dough that they bought in Ecruteak. He folded a few squares with cut up apples and sauce and put them on the rack.

Soon enough a bunch of tasty, golden-brown treats were on a plate for the trainers and their pokemon alike. Ryan let Poliwhirl have one, though he had no idea how Poliwhirl really ate things considering..it doesn't have a mouth..but he let Doduo and Mantine have one too but not Shellder because it was still misbehaving.

"So how do you like them? They're not too bad..could be a little crispier...Anyway, how long do you think it'll be until we get to Cianwood?" he asked the circle since he couldn't remember who had the map.

Whitewash

Tastes Like Paint
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2008
    ((Yes, don't add to much to the plot yet. We're still waiting for Charon! And her character's personality, too...))

Rory looked up at the sky. It was now rather cloudy, and the air around them was a bit moist. Odd... Was there going to be a storm? "I'm guessing the sea will be a bit rough today. We might not get there until the clouds stop being so... gray," said Rory, unsure. "By the way, thanks for the turnovers, Ryan. Saves me from cooking..." But he was right. They were a bit soft; could've had a bit more of a crunch.

The girl looked around at the released Pokémon. Well, she had a lot of Pokémon compared to the rest of her group, but they didn't really eat much anyway. But she let them out, despite that. Out came Frost, Slice, Burnumup and Static, while Aroche was already happily gnawing away at a turnover. Burnumup devoured his in one bite, while Slice and Static were nibbling on theirs. Frost ate nearly as fast as the Slugma, but fell short since it literally burned in Burnum's mouth.

Rory turned to Vix, who hadn't spoken much yet. Wonder why she was being so quiet...

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC: HOw about we keep on going without Charon? You know in order to keep this RP from dieing.

IC: Tenta was crawling up Sam's back trying to get up to her head. MIke wasn't really paying attention to her because he was eating one of the apple turnovers. They were a bit hot but good.

Char then ran over to Mike trying to eat some of his. MIke took off a piece of his own and gave some to Char. She then jumped up and said, "Yeah. Good?" said Mike.

Char jumped in approval. Mike then went over to get one for his charmeleon and handed it to her. "Here. One for your own."

Mike went looking around for the rest of his pokemon. His pokemon aren't like Char that like to stay close to him. Gira was sleeping under a near by tree while Heracross was up in a tree slaping some sap. "Where is Tenta?" asked MIke.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Ryan cleaned up the things and packed up the cooking supplies. "Uh..is there a reason theres a jellyfish on your head Sam?" Ryan said blinking. He returned all his pokemon except Poliwhirl who liked walking on the road and seeing where it took them. Ryan pondered through a map of the region on his pokenav.

"Let's see..we should hit Olivine by tommorrow..there's a pokemon center along the way
    and a farm. Then we catch a boat over to Cianwood. Or we could Surf but it's been awhile since we've tried that." Poliwhirl gulped. Ryan thought back to a large river they all tried to cross with the water pokemon they had. The currents were too quick for Strawberry and the Shellders and half of their group was washed downstream. That was something they wouldn't forget, it was a wet experience...

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2006
    Name: Shiima

Appearance: black hair about medium length, green eyes, about 5'11. Wears a lot of grunge looking clothes or leather. Silver choker chain around neck.

Personality: Growing up behind closed doors Shiima seemed like a docile kid, but little did his parents know Shiima was really the opposite of them. Every night he'd sneak out and go to parties. One of the butlers was aware of this and on more than one occasion would help Shiima sneak out or back in if his parents were awake. And while his parents loved Fancy Food and Classical Music, Shiima loved fast food and Heavy Metal. Shiima can be kind of rude and arrogant at times, but generally speaking is a nice guy.

- Sisko the Meowth (Male)
    While Shiima was growing up he was home schooled and so he didn't get much of an opportunity to socialize with much of anyone (until years later when he'd sneak out), but his parents bought him this Meowth to keep him company. Sisko is a quirky one and is extremely loyal to Shiima. Sisko loves playing practical jokes.

- Wisp the Squirtle (Male)
    Wisp was the starter pokemon that was given to him when he started his journey and Wisp loves to party as much as Shiima does.

- Sixx the Ekans (Male)
    Sixx gets kicks mostly out of scaring those around him usually by coiling around them in their sleep to give them a rude awakening when they wake up and see him. Sixx was the first pokemon ever actually caught.

- Matilda the Tauros (Female)
    Matilda is the only entirely extremely serious pokemon of Shiima and also happens to be the only female pokemon of Shiima's. She gets fed up sometimes with the antics of the other pokemon and is extremely overprotective of Shiima.

History: Shiima was the son of a rich family growing up. His parents home schooled him and because of this Shiima didn't know a lot of people growing up, until he started sneaking out. By day he was seen as a child prodigy by his parents who kept him studying and practicing piano all day. But by night he was known for his partying. His parents one day though thought he should go start his pokemon journey as they thought it'd be the structure he needed to rid himself of the partying lifestyle.

Other: Shiima rarely tells anybody about his past, but is still rarely at a loss for cash. When nobodies around he'll keep in contact with his parents and get them to send him money or just to let them know how his journey's going.

RP Sample:

The scene starts at roughly Two O'Clock in the morning. It seems like a peaceful enough town…minus one house where Heavy Metal is blaring almost making the house shake. Inside there's pokemon and people jumping around, dancing, having a good time. Most notable are Shiima and Wisp. Meowth is running around drawing on the faces of everybody whose already passed out and Sixx has coiled around somebody waiting for morning to get some laughs. As the hours pass Shiima starts to talk to Wisp.

Shiima: Hey, we got a lot of training to do so I think we should call it a night.

Wisp (shaking its head): Squirt, Squirtle, squir!

Shiima: Fine, suit yourself man but I'm going to get some sleep.

The next day soon comes and we see tons of people and pokemon passed out all through out the house. The floors are littered with bottles and pizza boxes. And we soon hear a scream from the person who woke up and found Sixx coiled around them staring at him. Eventually we Shiima passed out in a bed and he seems to be dreaming about a battle and is giving the orders in his sleep.

Shiima: Alright, go Sisko!

Sisko's ear fidgets and one eye opens as he hops onto Shiima's chest and tilts his head.

Shiima: Sisko, use scratch attack!

Sisko looks around confused and then makes a "why not" gesture before using scratch attack on the face of Shiima who wakes up yelling in pain. He eventually gets up though half asleep and goes to walk down the steps, but trips over a passed out party-goer and goes tumbling down the steps. He sees his Sixx and calls it into its pokeball. However it takes him a while longer to find Wisp whose passed out in the living room with a lampshade on his head. Shiima just smirks and calls him back into his Pokeball as the Meowth jumps on his shoulder and the two head out on another day of their pokemon journey.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2006
    OOC for some reason my post isn't showing up as the last post in the thread, but just posting this to tell everyone that theres another post.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike looked around at the metion of a tentacool being on Sam's head. THere he saw Tenta hanging on to her head and was sucking on Sam's head. He then said, "There you are. I was looking for you."

He then took Tenta of her head and said, "YOu don't go there. You should be at least away from most people." Tenta just stayed there.

"I think she likes you Sam." said MIke while trying to get Tenta off.

Char then tried to help Mike get Tenta off Sam's head.

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
    ((Sorry guys! I was sort of...banished form the computer for a few days...oo' This one will be a bit of a short post, I'm afraid. I've got to get back into the RP! And 'cause I'm not 100% sure of what's going on...))

Sam was, of course, a little spacey when throughout all of this, happily and slowly munching on an apple turnover. Even when there was a tentacool sneaking up onto her head -- a sneaky little one, it was, she didn't really notice. But when Mike came over to remove Tenta, she snapped out of it and happened to glance upwards. She shuddered and squeaked. It felt like a giant spider or something crawling on her head! She shook her head wildly, giving the poor squid-like Pokemon the ride of his life.

"Get it off!" she exclaimed, feeling the tentacool's grip loosening. Or at least, she hoped it was. She didn't want to walk around with a Pokemon on her head forever!

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke was about to get Tenta off Sam's head but she began to move wildly which made it hard to get the tentacool off her head. She wouldn't clam down and Tenta was flying around trying to hold on to the head. Mike then said, "Let loose abit and relax Sam." Char was trying to grab Tenta from Sam's head but wasn't doing a good job of it.

Tenta then loosen up but won't let go. Mike then finally grabbed the tentacool and pulled her off Sam's head. He saw some hair on one of the tentacles but he just took the hair off. He then said to her, "Sorry. I sure she didn't meant to do that on you. I guess she really likes you or something." He then place Tenta on the ground and Char took hold of her to make sure she doesn't run off.

Whitewash

Tastes Like Paint
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2008
    OOC: I don't have enough time to post, but I did read the other posts, and just to say: Dementia, your RP sample isn't... erm... right. It's not supposed to be in a script format. Read the other RP samples. They'll show you the right way to do them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back