• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Escape from Terity [PG-17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: First off, I'm going to be blunt. I'm taking a seriously weird idea, and converting as close as I can into an RP. Call it insane inspiration if you want.

A somewhat lengthy time in the future, but not too far, the city of Terity, once known as San Francisco is doomed. Almost a full year ago, it began, several strange individuals began killing without restraint, the did what they could, but they were all destroyed with ease. There were calls for help, but none were answered, it seemed like the outside worldwas just, gone. Nothing came in to the city, and every single person who tried to escape in any way was killed. Despite all the technology, there was no way to beat them... In this world, there are creatures dubbed "Furries" because of the resemblance some bear towards animals. Basically, they are descendants of genetically modified humans. All of the individuals in this killing spree were Furries, yet they attacked both peoples without hesitation. Still, nothing is known about just who these individuals are, or where they came from.

In this RP, you are one of the few survivors of Terity, running all the time, constantly hiding, while there are a few groups of people banded together, there is no true rebellion.People still use basic firearms, but shortly before the attacks began, there was a contraversial process which allowed a cybernetic implant that allowed a person to temporarily use an energy weapon, usually a melee one, such as a staff or sword, made of pure energy. However, this process is very dangerous, and almost none of the people who underwent it survived, and those who did usually developed psychological defects, sending them towards insanity. Whoever you are, whatever you've done, you have to get out of this city before your life is taken as well.

Two last notes before I post the signup: You have superhuman abilities. Not like superpowers, but your physical attributes, such as strength and speed must be beyond the physically possible for humans. LAstly, if you feel you're one of the people who need to include your sample, be prepared. I am only accepting VERY good RPing in here, I reserve the right to refuse anyone I want, and warn/boot anyone I choose from an RP due to a drop in post quality, should it be neccesary.

Name:
    Species: (Human or Furry? Not that hard, is it? o.o; )
    Weapons/eqipment: (Energy weapons are dangerous for a rEASON. Unless you get approval from me, you can't have one, if you want approval, PM me, and if I can fit it in, I'll allow you.)
    Personality:
    History: (Not required, but appreciated.)
    RP sample: (Typical rules apply, but please review the above note.)

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Name: Starshi Celisal
    Species: Furry
    Appearance: Short, standing at only 5' exactly. She has lower back length hair. Bearing hot pink eyes, she has a bit of a cutesy look to her. Her face structure is that of, mostly, a feline. A pair of cat like ears, with long cyan tufts, sit on her head. She commonly wears a black t-shirt with black shorts, that sort of blend in with her pure black fur/hair color. On the fur note, silky fur covers all of her body. She posses a long cat tail, too.
    Weapons/eqipment: She uses an energy staff. What does this staff look like? It's rather tall, being about as high as Starshi herself. It's shaped like a pole, being very straight. A multi colored star shape sits upon the top of it. The base color of it is black, but that's hard to tell sometimes. The reason for that, is because an aura of star shaped sparkles covers most of the staff at any given moment. This staff has the ability to shoot energy bolts shaped like stars and... Can be used to whack people with, I guess.
    Personality: Rather hyper at a few scattered times, but always calm when the situations call for it, when she isn't in a state of anger or sorrow. She doesn't really have a good grasp on her emotions, however. It is easy to agitate her, and even easier to get her to snap at you. When angry, expect a violent backlash and fight from her, unless you are one of her very closest friends. She doesn't have a very good handle on her sadness, either. She can often be sent into a very depressed, or even suicidal, mood quickly. But, since a certain event in her past, she never takes the suicide option, no matter how appealing it looks. She often chuckles at things and is pleasant to be around, at most times. However, she's also a calm and collected fighter, relying more of on speed and energy than of anything else. She has no qualms about fighting those who oppose her, even soem friends.

She can care about others, but once you betray/decieve her, she may not care for you for a little while. She is a quick one to forgive, though, and cannot hold a grudge for her life. She often obeys only herself and tries to defy any restrictions placed upon her. She is often only loyal to herself, excpetions being those she has made close friends with and those she has to work with to get her way.
    History: (Not required, but appreciated.)
    RP sample: (Typical rules apply, but please review the above note.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back