• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eShop blues, and my laptop's progress

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Finally, after 3.000 years *ahem* I meant, several months, I managed to save up my money that I'll getting some of the new 3DS games. However, today I'm unable to buy for the voucher due to different issues.

Several days ago, I do bought some voucher and planning to save it to buy incoming games like Tappingo 2 before I find out that it's delayed. I managed to wait, and buy several other games while keeping the cash, until I find out that 2 Kirby games are out as well. This makes me want to check my usual source of buying vouchers because I was unable to buy them at once, only to find out almost all of the vouchers are sold out (with exception of some Japanese eShop voucher), even at the time of writing this blog entry.

I guess it's the side effects of the release of 2 great games, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright and Azure Striker Gunvolt, but this makes me thinking if I should buy more voucher when new games are not out yet, because I suspect that the same will happen when Smash Bros, Pokémon Art Academy and ORAS are out, that I'm hesitate to buy some of the games before finished buying 'em all. Decisions can be hard sometimes.

And in another news, today I managed to get my new laptop on repair, and they said that my laptop will be repaired in about 3 days. But that doesn't meant that I'm inactive, because I'm using my old laptop to cover up for a while, but I hope it's fixed soon.

Back