• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Espeon fan club

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i have no idea, and, i'm just restarting the game till i get a shiny charmander, then i'll play for real.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    we would die and so would the club and i would have to chaet *i do already* anyway i once again have changed my my team with help from my friend XD
    town: elite 4
    team:
    electabuzz lvl. 100
    moltres lvl. 50
    mewtwo lvl. 70
    parasect lvl. 100
    golbat lvl. 100
    charizard lvl. 45
    current objective: beat elite 4
    # of badges: 8

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
    corral said:
    we would die and so would the club and i would have to chaet *i do already* anyway i once again have changed my my team with help from my friend XD
    town: elite 4
    team:
    electabuzz lvl. 100
    moltres lvl. 50
    mewtwo lvl. 70
    parasect lvl. 100
    golbat lvl. 100
    charizard lvl. 45
    current objective: beat elite 4
    # of badges: 8

wow! a golbat in ur team
    wow!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    dont ask me y i put him there i was bored i guess.....is any1 on i need a review

my sig is 2 big meh

eevee_evolutions

Elemental Master
    Years
    Gardevoir352 said:
    Hi everyone *i couldn't post for some reason >>* anywayz if espeon had a job wat would s/he do?
    I think if an espeon had a job it'd be a....supermodel!Ok jk...seriously I think an espeon would have a job as a....um...I have no serious awnser to that.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    Hey! I'm the Co-Owner of this club. Of course you can join. Welcome to the club. :) I'm sure Gardevoir will add you when she gets on.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Um...maybe...a teacher?I mean Espeon sorta seems like a smart pokemon so it would be a good teacher.

Back