• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Espeon fan club

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    they are mostly puns...like espeon, clearly for esp, which is some sort of mind reading thing....then umbreon, umbra being the dark part of an eclipse...magmar is magma, eevee, elolution would be my guess... relacainth, ceolocanth was a fish that was thought to be extinct but wasnt, a pidgeot was a bird character in some mario games, not entirely sure where else... mostly puns and names that have to do with the pokemon...oh, sudowoodo is apparently like pseudo, for fake, i think...and wood, so it's nat a real tree...or something..yeah

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I'm intrested in it.It something to put thought into.Very little thought but thought none the less.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    You were on the right track till you got to what knowing all that stuff would make us.

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    ah! i got it! we will understand the developer's thought process, and enjoy the game more, once we understand the hidden little puns and jokes and cameos...that's what i was gonna say ^^

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    i'm not even sure what the topic is.... i saw espeon fanclub and i thought "hey, espeon is cool" so i came in, and i saw the post about how pokemon got their names, so i posted about it, and got distracted....so yeah...

Back