• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Espeon fan club

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    flame_chi said:
    then im going to made one...
    how to u make the clicky thingy
    ex.. like what star has under her sig..
    can someone tell me how to do it please
    You did this" [*spoiler=Friends]What you want it to say[/*spoiler] Just take out the *

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    yep, i just re-learned how to do that... you cant use the enter key... so dont use it, or the popup wont come up. i tried.

offtopic(sorta): i realized someone gave me a bad rep X'( but i also got 2 more good ones in addition to my 1 good... but the thing is... i got the bad rep from here... it didnt make sense. it was like " i dont know, dont ask me ^_^" im just tryin to figure out what i did, and what it means(and possibly who)

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Blissey Trainer 8290 said:
    yep, i just re-learned how to do that... you cant use the enter key... so dont use it, or the popup wont come up. i tried.

offtopic(sorta): i realized someone gave me a bad rep X'( but i also got 2 more good ones in addition to my 1 good... but the thing is... i got the bad rep from here... it didnt make sense. it was like " i dont know, dont ask me ^_^" im just tryin to figure out what i did, and what it means(and possibly who)
    That happened to me too...from here, lol.

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    I know you have made it back on topic but don't talk about ninetails here when the owner comes back she might be upset. Anyways I like espeon because s/he is just beautiful for unknown reasons.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    star that happened to me to (of course i did iz havz nothingz toz sez) or something like that around 30 pages aago XD uhhh if any ones here.....

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    corral said:
    star that happened to me to (of course i did iz havz nothingz toz sez) or something like that around 30 pages aago XD uhhh if any ones here.....
    Yeah, that's weird...same with me. ?_?

eevee_evolutions

Elemental Master
    Years
    Do you think all Espeon should be pampered?They seem like the type that you'd give up your own bed to.My brother used to have a cat like that.Her name was puddles and he treated her like a princess.

Back