• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eternal Abyss

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
  • Welcome to Eternal Abyss official thread!

Eternal Abyss
    Eternal Abyss

Eternal Abyss

Game information
    Nathan Stratford-Gibbs/Shun
    Author
    Winds of RPG
    Team
    Currently In Early Stages!
    Status
    Website

15th May 2010... I decided to restart one of my old projects known as Eternal Abyss. Created by Winds of RPG, this game should become a lot better than before. It is me whom is making it and I am getting some help from Alexander so it should turn out great. Now then, Let's get started.

Legend

Two worlds linked by Space and Time. Each one as delicate as the other. These two worlds must stay balanced. If the balance between worlds were to be broken, then the worlds would split apart and slowly begin to collide. But, keep the link between the world and then will stay strong and sturdy. A tower links these two worlds, both cores of each world support each other. If one of the towers were to be destroyed, it will split the worlds.

To keep these worlds sturdy, sacrifices must be made to the gods of each world. The one with the purest heart in the worlds. But, there is always someone whom is trying to destroy this link. These people call themselves Ison! Ison's are planning on using the cores hidden power... That which only the Ison's know off.

Characters

Zak 'What happened in my past? I must find out!'
    Zak is the Protagonist of Eternal Abyss. He wields sword in battle. He has no memory of the last 16 years of his life. He can only remember being on a boat as the last thing which happened.

Paige 'It is up to me to stop the Ison!'
    Paige is a X-Ison, she knows the secrets of the world's core., But she doesn't like to talk about her past. She pretends to have amnesia to avoid here past. When she finds Zak alone in a forest, she immediately feels emotions about Zak. She wields a bow in battle.

Bolt 'No one will... Look, it's a bird...'
    Bolt is one of the most aggressive people you could meet. His temper has had him imprisoned numerous times. He uses his fists in battle but his intellect affects him.

Snow 'Don't touch my treasure! Oh... it's nothing.'
    Snow is known as the 'Beauty of the Sea'. As a Pirate, she is used to triggering traps and finding and locating items rather easy. She wields a Gun in battle.

Karl 'You will not stop me! I must do what needs to be done!'
    Apparently the leader of the Ison. What he doesn't know is that he is in fact just an experiment!

Pandora 'I will not say anything... It is my secret.'
    Pandora is a mysterious woman who is an Ison, she is like Paige, she hides here past keeping a lot of stuff secret from the rest of the world!

Mystic 'The purest heart must be sacrificed. This world is cruel'
    Mystic is Goddess of the worlds. She takes Human form and once a year sacrifices her self to the goddess.

Project Diary

I added this here as I would like to tell you what I have been working on step by step. Starting from the beginning (which was 15th May 2010) until I finish. So, shall we begin?

15 May 2010

Story and Plot developed. Mapped the Ship and sorted out a few events.

16 May 2010

Mapped more of the ship and currently typing up story script. New Title created for Title and Thread.

Features

Symphonic Battle System (You will understand when I post a Teaser Video XD)
    Ex-Story - A short game showing the back story of the Ison!
    Two Worlds to travel to.
    100+ Secrets to uncover!

Screenshots

Eternal Abyss
    Eternal Abyss
    Characters in the screens are due to be changed!
    Team

Nathan Stratford-Gibbs/Me = Director, Mapper, Storyline...
    David Spring = Musician

Open Positions:

Scripting, Spriting, Graphic Artists, Anime Artists, Musicians

Email me for more info: [email protected]

Credit

Alexander the Legendary = Helping out with problems and mapping.
    ~JV~ = CSS Style
    Ozumadrew = Eternal Abyss Logo!

Links

This thread can be only be officially found here:

Eternal Abyss
    Eternal Abyss

Eternal Abyss

Last edited:

Raikt

Fiction writer.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Ha, Golden Sun tiles? That already earns this game major brownie points. I'm just browsing though; I'm in a bit of a hurry. So, I'll comment more when I get back. However, it looks really good from the screenshots and quick skimming I did so far.

Raikt

Fiction writer.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Well, I'm home now; and I see. Well, I use RPG Maker XP, so I haven't worked in VX before. The tiles were very reminiscient of Golden Sun and that sparked a bit of nostalgia in me.

There isn't much for me to go on, but I'm definitely interested. The back story is unique, though you have little in the ways of how the journey begins (unless that is a secret.) I can't tell much of the features, but they sound promising as well. Overall, I can't really comment on anything, but I'll be keeping an eye on your updates. :)

Back