• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ethan's Intro

Years
  • Hi PC! My name is Ethan, and I am new to these forums. I am just going to tell you a little bit about myself!

My school gives a lot of homework, but in the free time that I get, I enjoy playing video games (pokemon is my favorite), and reading. I don't have many friends, but I have a small group of people like me that I love to hang out with. I also enjoy writing. Maybe I could start a fan-fic on here?

The Pokemon game I am currently playing is Soul Silver. I used to play XD, Emerald, and Diamond, but I gave them to my brothers. I do not have a favorite Pokemon, I love a lot of them! But if I had to pick one, it might be Gengar.

For some reason, people at my school always bully me and my friends because we like Pokemon; they say it is gay. Does this happen to anybody else on here?

I'll see ya on the forums!!!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Hey Ethan! Getting teased? Dx Geez. There's tons of Pokemon lovers on this forum, and most in their teens. So don't feel bad. You like Fanfic's? That's cool, I'm starting one also. =D Maybe I'll see you in the Fanfiction area. SoulSilver is my favorite game too. XD And I hate homework. >.< Glad my school doesn't give me a ton. Gengar's also a cool Pokemon. :x Enjoy the forums, dude. Have fun~

Years
  • Thanks! Maybe the same thing with the bullying happens to them too.Teens can be very cruel to one another :(. I will see you around!

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Ethan!

And I see alot of people bully you just 'cos you like Pokemon, just like myself. But ignore them, or complain. They're not worth it

Aside from that, I do hope you make good friends here, have alot of fun and follow the rules.
    Cheers, Ethan! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    interesting read, Ethan! gengar is in my top 5 favorite pokemon too, alongside about 23 others. sorry to hear about your troubles with others judging you for your liking of pokemon, that's very immature. :c you'll definitely fit in here, welcome aboard champ!

Years
  • Thanks Megas and Noodle! Yes, I usually just ignore them, but it hurts inside. :( But I already feel like I fit in here, so it's okay! :)

Back