• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

euhehhehhe

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • I, the Ghost of 2014, have arrived at PokeCommunity. I've been watching how the course of events of 2014 have carried themselves out and I am quite frankly disgusted. Thankfully, this forum is an oasis of innocence and, as such, I am presenting you all with a courtesy gift in the form of these bedazzled usernames. I hope you enjoy because this is a year in the making and 2014 was absolutely shitty so having a decorative username to close things out is sort of compensation.

well not really

These sparkles were totally my doing, nobody else's, especially not shenanigans'. don't listen to him

adieu

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen today
    Twinklies! I feel so magical right now~! Thank you, mister ghost! Also I had a lovely 2014, though I of course can't claim that for everyone.

Nakala Pri

I'm not even bloody sparkly... forgotten and forbidden from any pleasures... that's what I am. ;-;

WHATEVER

Thanks for pepping up the usernames. :B

Back