• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Europe Sapphire, US E-Reader

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 15, 2004
    Ok, I found a place here in town (i live in the Netherlands) and I saw there an US E-Reader. I know that a GBA SP can play any gameboy games, but I'm wondering:

I have Pok?mon Sapphire, European Version. If I get the E-Reader, and find myself a special card for Sapphire, can it be USED in my European version? :\

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • I'm 99.9% sure that you can use it. All GBC/GBA hardware is universal, but I can't say for sure about the E-Reader.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • Wes The Snager said:
    im confused how in the world is that funny???

i guess its just the way I say it to my self, it sounds funny. i dont know how to explain,its like u have a saphire from europe and the only thing u got is a US E-reader of which u would of thought wouldnt work, and it just gets more tecnical from there.(wat a first post:disappoin :( :'( )

Back