• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eurydice's pokemon art

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Eurydice's pokemon art

awww this charmander one is really cute ^^ great job.

Dhjona

Spriter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    they are not bad. ^^ can you try to do the shading in it?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    there is quite a bit of shading. but with having to take pictures of them it didnt show up much
    well i got around to coloring in the mew. i think i am going to change some of the things. hopefully now you can see it better :)
    View attachment 52292

Last edited:

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
    These are okay, but i think theres alot you need to consider if you want to inprove!
    For example, the shading on the mew isn't coming from any one angle. It's just inconsistent. (the shading on the belly suggests light source being above but then you've shaded round the side of the face, but also under the ear on the opposite side, which conflicts with the two previously mentioned too)
    You made Absols head rather too large, i know its a paint thing, and i assume you're using a mouse, but the fact that it's just too big still remains. I thought that from the second absol picture, maybe you were going for something like, looking down on it, with the absol looking up? In which case, you needed to draw the rest of the body as if it was from above too, it appears to be drawn from the side, thus being inconsistent with the head.
    Just a couple of ideas and i hope they help you and that you don't find them hurtful in anyway. You have a good start here! please keep it up and i'm sure you'll progress! :)

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    i like the lugia and ho-oh u drew! especially the angle u drew the ho-oh on. like as if its flying over u! nice job keep draawing!

Back