• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eurydices Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
  • Time to get ripped off at the Battle Front. Thanks for bothering to look~

EDIT: I need an Almos Darkrai since I lost mine in a bet, would you take a Shiny Latias from HeartGold?

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • Time to get ripped off at the Battle Front. Thanks for bothering to look~

EDIT: I need an Almos Darkrai since I lost mine in a bet, would you take a Shiny Latias from HeartGold?

ya that sounds good. but i cant trade tonight. my soulsilver game messed up earlier and it scared the heck out of me (i love my pixels) so im making a clone of them and trading them to another game ^_^ but i will let you know when im done.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years

• ya that sounds good. but i cant trade tonight. my soulsilver game messed up earlier and it scared the heck out of me (i love my pixels) so im making a clone of them and trading them to another game ^_^ but i will let you know when im done.
    lol, sounds like something that Yellow did to me a long time ago O_o.

Thats great, Latias was freshly cloned since I'm giving one to someone else for a Mew that I also lost in said bet.

darkcharizard17

master breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    im sorry if im breaking a rule but ive read them over and i dont understand why you are ignoring me.....
    anyway i will trade a shiny feebas for a susumu mew

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • sorry darkcharizard. i have already got a feebas.

anyway everyone please dont post here. as i am having this one closed and i am making a new thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back