• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eury's trade thread

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • hey ^_^
    just saying hi! haven't spoken in ages :(
    bumpity bump bump
    Good luck and don't hesitate to call me if you need anything :D

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2011
    I don't really have much to offer as I just started a new file but I was wondering if you were able to breed Tynamo, Mienfoo and Petilil by chance?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i can get u a mienfoo and petilil but not tynamo. it will be a while tho i have like 2 requests before you

Years
  • i am need of a Thundurus. what do you want for it because all i need to do is at least add to my pokedex so i can trade in the gts for it.

Genetics

......................... .
    Years
  • I'm interested in your tornadus but i'm not sure what you would want for it exactly what you would want for it. I have a few things of value though, I could trade a thundurus, victini, zen mode Darmantian, and i'm not sure if you need any dittos but I have a careful one if you need that. Lemme know if you'd like any of the pokemon i mentioned or if theres any pokemon you want in perticular I can check to see if I have them.

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
  • I have Shiny Axew, Tepig and Snivy. I got them in a trade so there's a chance they might be hacked. I need clones of them back though :(

Um I'd like Cofagrigus, Shiny Karrablast and tht Power Ranger looking thing lol. :) You can clone, right? :D

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • CMT on my forum for it. :D

what unova pokemon do u have. thats all i am really intreasted in atm

I'm interested in your tornadus but i'm not sure what you would want for it exactly what you would want for it. I have a few things of value though, I could trade a thundurus, victini, zen mode Darmantian, and i'm not sure if you need any dittos but I have a careful one if you need that. Lemme know if you'd like any of the pokemon i mentioned or if theres any pokemon you want in perticular I can check to see if I have them.

i would love to get the zen darmantian. and i can clone it back to u if u would like

Um I'd like Cofagrigus, Shiny Karrablast and tht Power Ranger looking thing lol. :) You can clone, right? :D
    yup i can clone. and is the power ranger thing u are talking about this?
    Eury's trade thread

Years
  • don' have much to offer but shiny beast and celbie. waiting to get another DS to transfer my Pokemon from heart gold.

Genetics

......................... .
    Years
  • i would love to get the zen darmantian. and i can clone it back to u if u would like

okay zen mode darmantian for tornadus works fine for me and you don't have to clone it. I guess pm me when your ready to trade or if i'm not on we can work on a time tht works for both of us.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • do you have a Accelgor
    i cant get one so if you could get me one that'd be great:)

yes i can get you one.
    do u have any of the monkeys other than the water one?

Yupp :) I'll try to get on more often. Hopefully this trade can happen soon.

hopefully. i am off all day tomorrow so i should be on then

buuuump
    i will be available for trades all day today so just message me

BlogDog123

The Apostrophe Guy
    Years
  • I want my Boldore to evolve via trade, so yeah. I also have a Lv. 44 Zoroark for trade. I'm looking for a Bulbasaur or Cyndaquil or Bidoof.

Back