• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eury's trade thread

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
Years
  • I am interested in your Ev training service I have alot of pokemon that I would like Ev training and I have alot to offer in my Trading plaza (link in my sig) hit me back ;P.

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
  • I don't breed Unova right now, because I'm trying to get stuff for a tournament i'm entering in soon, are you sure you don't want anything?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • I want my Boldore to evolve via trade, so yeah. I also have a Lv. 44 Zoroark for trade. I'm looking for a Bulbasaur or Cyndaquil or Bidoof.

i am only trading gen 4 pokemon atm so i am not trading any of the prevous gens.

I am interested in your Ev training service I have alot of pokemon that I would like Ev training and I have alot to offer in my Trading plaza (link in my sig) hit me back ;P.

what were u wanting ev trained. and what is the ev layout. u have to provide the pokemon and i will keep a clone of it. also i only ev train gen 4 pokemon atm

I like the Reshiram and Zekrom, how about a Shiny Landorus for them?

if it is legit it sounds like an awesome trade

I'm interested in the Tepig and Oshawott. How about a Lv. 49 Zoroark for them?

eh i already have 3 zoroark

I don't breed Unova right now, because I'm trying to get stuff for a tournament i'm entering in soon, are you sure you don't want anything?

all i am intreasted in are the gen 5 pokes. or dream world ability ones

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2011
    Could I possibly get an unhatched Solosis if possible please?

Just restarting Black now so I can't really offer much :/.

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
  • what were u wanting ev trained. and what is the ev layout. u have to provide the pokemon and i will keep a clone of it. also i only ev train gen 4 pokemon atm

I need a lot EV training but I am only going to ask for one to be trained to test the service.

I would like my Turtwig.

EvLayout:

252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Move Set:
    Rock Polish
    Earthquake
    Wood Hammer
    Stone Edge

I only put the move set up just incase it learns one of the moves while you are training it.

If you can do that Awesome.

I do have one question though are you ev training on D&P or something because I need this done on B&W. I only ask out of curiosity since you are only EV training Gen 4 Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    HiI just got white today and I was wondering if I can posibally trade for a munna with synchronize and adamant. I really can't offer much on white but if you want I can give you a fourth gen shiny from/ my diamond.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • I'm just restarting so I will let you know once I am able to trade xD.

ok
    I need a lot EV training but I am only going to ask for one to be trained to test the service.

I would like my Turtwig.

EvLayout:

252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Move Set:
    Rock Polish
    Earthquake
    Wood Hammer
    Stone Edge

I only put the move set up just incase it learns one of the moves while you are training it.

If you can do that Awesome.

I do have one question though are you ev training on D&P or something because I need this done on B&W. I only ask out of curiosity since you are only EV training Gen 4 Pokemon.

it will be trained on my ss as i do not have the required items on my white version as of yet.

HiI just got white today and I was wondering if I can posibally trade for a munna with synchronize and adamant. I really can't offer much on white but if you want I can give you a fourth gen shiny from/ my diamond.
    i can get u it but it might be a while i work 3 jobs today and the next couple of days but i will work on it when i get free time ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey, I have a Haxorus, which I think is French (it was an Axew called Couponette). Would you be willing to trade your Thundurus for it?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Great! Thankyou very much. Do you reckon we'll be able to trade today? (i.e. within the next two hours, preferably. Possibly within the next 3 hours). I appear to be on the brink of failing at my goal to complete the Unova Pokédex within March :P

Back