• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eury's trade thread

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
  • Do you have a Japanese Ditto? I'm also looking for Tirtouga if you have one.

I can offer anything from White that's non-legendary.

Last edited:

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
  • ahh eury its been a while! anyway if you feel like doing some EV training i have a good bit of pokemon with perfect IVs that i need trained, and if you want to do it you're free to keep a copy, let me know :)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • Hello Eury, I'm interested in your Iv'd heatmor. :D

I can offer a charmander or something. D: Just tell me what you want. I probably have it. :D

do u have any gen 5 pokemon with good ivs?

Do you have a Japanese Ditto? I'm also looking for Tirtouga if you have one.

I can offer anything from White that's non-legendary.

sadly i dont have either. i can possibly get the japanese ditto within the week once i beat my black game and have access to the chasm.

ahh eury its been a while! anyway if you feel like doing some EV training i have a good bit of pokemon with perfect IVs that i need trained, and if you want to do it you're free to keep a copy, let me know :)

actually atm i am not ev training as i am far to busy. u.u three jobs sucks.
    but i will let u know when i start again ^_~

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp
    added japanese/english ditto
    changed the layout of the thread
    and i have reached 1000 posts so i am having a giveaway of one legendary/shiny pokemon ^_~

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey, do you reckon we could trade this week?

What times are you normally on? (GMT if you know it)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • Hey, do you reckon we could trade this week?

What times are you normally on? (GMT if you know it)
    um its pretty random usually but i am mostly on at nights around 8-10 mountain time (or whatever timezone idaho is in. believe its mountain)
    so just let me know when u are online and i will keep watching to see when u are online

could you breed me an Oshawott?

yes i can

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
  • do u have any gen 5 pokemon with good ivs?

sadly i dont have either. i can possibly get the japanese ditto within the week once i beat my black game and have access to the chasm.

actually atm i am not ev training as i am far to busy. u.u three jobs sucks.
    but i will let u know when i start again ^_~

ok well thanks anyway, when you do have time PM me, im going to keep looking for others though

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    are you still giving away pokes? cuz i've been looking everywhere for a shroomish and a female archen, or if no female archen, then an adamant ditto so i can breed my archeops.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • are you still giving away pokes? cuz i've been looking everywhere for a shroomish and a female archen, or if no female archen, then an adamant ditto so i can breed my archeops.

sadly atm i am not trading anything but gen 5 pokes and ditto.
    but i can get u a female archen or a adamant ditto which ever u would like

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    hmm, adamant ditto, or female archen. adamant ditto or female archen... i can't choose. i'll just go with the adamant ditto, as its uses are for breeding any physical sweeping poke

my fc is in my sig. i am in the middle of the battle subway, so give me a couple mins to get online

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    cool. finishing up this battle subway and then i'll meet u online

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    no problem. wont be going to bed for a while anyways.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • hey i got an adamant ditto it was the 4th one i caught so i will meet u online use my white fc 4083 5302 8353

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    alrite. i'll head online now. thanx in advance. is there anything you want? like a black exclusive?

Back